🏝 Barry Island - Home of the Whopper 🍔

I don’t go along with the unipolar world. No one that believes in democracy or self determination could, but you slavishly do. Why is that?

This view you follow will of course guarantee no future for all life on earth(and you argue about faith/culture. Are you a bit simple?), but ignore that and keep up the murder.
Anyone that points out the fucking stupidity of this backwards thinking is of course a dinosaur, unlike the fuckwit proclaiming the emperor has the finest attire, when everyone can see otherwise.
While we’re on your crazy island, how’s the most expensive yak in history getting on? Out of service(yet again) after another crash i heard. How’s our free democratic media reporting going, on the most expensive planes we’ve never flown?
What a fucking expensive joke, to not be able to furnish the billions wasted on prehistory floating coffins, with the billions spent on shit yaks(is your real name Gavin?).

So what we’ve learnt is you don’t believe in democracy, you dislike the West and you side with religious zealots, the answer can only be move in with them?
Quit bitching and get over there before its all gone and wiped out by your Russian mates.

Only someone as special as you could reach that conclusion. Now run already and defend the undemocratic liars.

Chop chop get moving, either to the caliphate or Moscow.

Testing notifications!

Going on training in a few weeks on this subject so will share with you.

We’ll its obvious we like anal sex as we’re getting torn a fucking new one, no worries lads, Tenerife last week for this failure off to Barbados for a jolly.

#cunts #wemarchoff #fatkatsoldustoshit #venkiesmarkII

Fuck off Barry.

1 Like

Thats creative but I take it as a sign I am correct about our shit.

Give it a rest Baz

I’m watching this and struggling to see what the fuck we have done in 45 mins? Really what the fuck is this shit? This is fucking abject.

Am I wrong? This is fucking disgraceful.

The game has been poor due to our selling policy and not replacing players of adequate standard, we’re a shit team (been saying this since September) who haven’t learnt from last year (been saying this since August) who have been sold out by Liebherr (said this in November I think) to a dodgy businessman who won’t put money in (said this in August).

You can repeat this as nothing else changes, we’re wank, and we as fans deserve this. Fuck Liebherr.

Results going fat Kat’s way so far.

Our spin team managed to make people consistently and falsely positive after defeats, points matter not bullshit.
That team, our team isn’t robust enough and neither is the squad.
Who’s fault?

We’re in the bottom 3 and yet our board and communications team think we’re on the verge of the Champions League with a plethora of academy starlets and a team brimful of talent…
#underfunded

Poll:-

Which nation’s tourists would be most likely to be banned in Barry Island?

• :ru: Russia
  • :cn:China
  • :syria: Syria
  • :iran: Iran
  • :venezuela: Venezuela
  • :isle_of_man: Isle of Man
  • :pitcairn_islands: The fucking Pitcairn Islanders. All 50 of them.

0 voters

Fucking hell, back to normal, we need to spend big if we’re to stay up next season, and we need to retain our best players, fucking cunting defending back to normal.

I appear to have a grasp of reality others fail to see, if we don’t invest we’re down next year, and thats if we stay up this year, we have a crook for an owner who won’t invest so are you confident in our future?

That’s must be at least the fifth consecutive season you’ve predicted relegation for us. If nothing else you’re consistant. :lou_lol: