:saints: Saints v Spurs :tottenhamfc: (PL)

We we’re never in it.

Cardiff winning at West Ham.

A post was merged into an existing topic: :desert_island: Barry Island - Home of the Whopper :hamburger:

…and brighton win at palace.

Sod the game, going a’ll in to the Port & Stilton

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: :desert_island: Barry Island - Home of the Whopper :hamburger:

@Barry-Sanchez, please keep comments in this thread about the match.

There are plenty of places on here where you can shout at clouds about off-pitch activities.

No more, please.

Nope

Perfect first half stream wise- the game? Well, bag o’shite

8 spurs fans sat behind me in hospitality. 4 have now moved because otherwise they were going to “twat that mouthy cunt” (me).

8 Likes

Anyone watching a stream that can confirm or deny that Danny Rose is a diving cunt and that neither of our bookings were particularly deserved? From where I am in the ground that’s certainly how it appears. Kevin Friend really is a useless excuse for a ref.

We look a little soft and unsure of how to handle the spuds at the moment.

1 Like

Does that 1st half performance inspire you for our safety chances? If anything I am more pessimistic after that, slow insipid and no passion.

Friend of Hot Spuds I’m afraid

We’re not going to be able to rely on the ref tbh

1 Like

Trying to think of a positive here, the only one I can come up with is we should be more than 1 down. Maybe we’ve ridden the storm but I’m not banking on it.

1 Like

Sims on :+1::+1:

Long on :lou_facepalm_2::lou_facepalm_2:

And Long.

For Romeu and Austin.

Romeu off? Worried about another card?

Not sure how that is going to make things more difficult for Spurs? Perhaps we’re going to attack and force them back?>

Long chance.
Oh dear

Booed off isn’t going to help but what do the players and owners expect?

Ref was being booed IMO.

2 Likes

Sims made a huge difference some great balls in