šŸ Barry Island - Home of the Whopper šŸ”

You said that last season Barryā€¦A three worst teams go down. If we are one then we will go downā€¦ investing in better players might improve usā€¦ this is not a difficult or visionary statement to makeā€¦ others simply know it, you seem to have the need to mention it as frequently as possibleā€¦ this is a little odd for a grown man, as its attention seeking behaviour. My daughter grew out of that when she was 7ā€¦

1 Like

We certainly have and the litmus test will be if he stays and what money he gets.

Are you confident the Gaos will provide? Iā€™m not as they havenā€™t previously.

I love the fact that remainers think weā€™re loved by the Europeans and this competition every year goes some way to disprove that cosy image, this competition is similar to the EU in the fact it thrives of nepotism and back slapping, look who voted for us so far?
Norway - Not in it.
Hungary - Want out of it.
Belarus - Pro Russian satellite state.

Ha Ha love it.

Fuck off Barry - this is cheese, not your bile and vitriol thread.

4 Likes

Good to see weā€™re chokers in all games from all sexesā€¦

2 Likes

Shut up you prick. I could have put money on you posting that. Twat.

Its just too slow for me, and make the goals smaller and possibly the pitches also.

1 Like

Not biting here Barry.

Take your word cancer somewhere else.

2 Likes

The goalkeepers in the womens game are todays Scotland ones of yoreā€¦

Whatever, your schtick is dull as fuck.

How many 6ft 6in keepers are there, it needs to be made fairer, equality isnā€™t fairness, the more mistakes there are the more the neutral looks elsewhere.

How tall was Peter Shilton? Stop talking out of your arse.

Well England played the previous game and the tallest was 6ft. And that was the centreback.

Why my posts have been moved is beyond me, comparisons of choking have already been made with the mens side and scoring penalties, it is a trait and weā€™re scarred by it.

Thatā€™s not really answering. But hereā€™s a clue to why i think your wrong. Average UK male height in 1900 was 5ā€™5". Average UK female height today 5ā€™4".
Has the menā€™s pitches/goals got bigger as average height went up?
But more important than that, itā€™s the same for all players, so no disadvantage.

Why is trolling dished out when people canā€™t handle discourse.

Start a thread about it.

Here is not the time or place.

Go on then show this simple maths.
Can you also give the average height of an female international footballer.

Its simple maths of average heights.

Equality isnā€™t fairness and the game 100 years ago was totally different, are you saying in 100 years the women will be possibly the same height as the men now so stick with it?