🏝 Barry Island - Home of the Whopper 🍔

Thats creative but I take it as a sign I am correct about our shit.

Give it a rest Baz

I’m watching this and struggling to see what the fuck we have done in 45 mins? Really what the fuck is this shit? This is fucking abject.

Am I wrong? This is fucking disgraceful.

The game has been poor due to our selling policy and not replacing players of adequate standard, we’re a shit team (been saying this since September) who haven’t learnt from last year (been saying this since August) who have been sold out by Liebherr (said this in November I think) to a dodgy businessman who won’t put money in (said this in August).

You can repeat this as nothing else changes, we’re wank, and we as fans deserve this. Fuck Liebherr.

Results going fat Kat’s way so far.

Our spin team managed to make people consistently and falsely positive after defeats, points matter not bullshit.
That team, our team isn’t robust enough and neither is the squad.
Who’s fault?

We’re in the bottom 3 and yet our board and communications team think we’re on the verge of the Champions League with a plethora of academy starlets and a team brimful of talent…
#underfunded

Poll:-

Which nation’s tourists would be most likely to be banned in Barry Island?

• :ru: Russia
  • :cn:China
  • :syria: Syria
  • :iran: Iran
  • :venezuela: Venezuela
  • :isle_of_man: Isle of Man
  • :pitcairn_islands: The fucking Pitcairn Islanders. All 50 of them.

0 voters

Fucking hell, back to normal, we need to spend big if we’re to stay up next season, and we need to retain our best players, fucking cunting defending back to normal.

I appear to have a grasp of reality others fail to see, if we don’t invest we’re down next year, and thats if we stay up this year, we have a crook for an owner who won’t invest so are you confident in our future?

That’s must be at least the fifth consecutive season you’ve predicted relegation for us. If nothing else you’re consistant. :lou_lol:

You said that last season Barry…A three worst teams go down. If we are one then we will go down… investing in better players might improve us… this is not a difficult or visionary statement to make… others simply know it, you seem to have the need to mention it as frequently as possible… this is a little odd for a grown man, as its attention seeking behaviour. My daughter grew out of that when she was 7…

1 Like

We certainly have and the litmus test will be if he stays and what money he gets.

Are you confident the Gaos will provide? I’m not as they haven’t previously.

I love the fact that remainers think we’re loved by the Europeans and this competition every year goes some way to disprove that cosy image, this competition is similar to the EU in the fact it thrives of nepotism and back slapping, look who voted for us so far?
Norway - Not in it.
Hungary - Want out of it.
Belarus - Pro Russian satellite state.

Ha Ha love it.

Fuck off Barry - this is cheese, not your bile and vitriol thread.

4 Likes

Good to see we’re chokers in all games from all sexes…

2 Likes

Shut up you prick. I could have put money on you posting that. Twat.

Its just too slow for me, and make the goals smaller and possibly the pitches also.

1 Like

Not biting here Barry.

Take your word cancer somewhere else.

2 Likes