šŸ“° The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

Itā€™s a division of Pains Wessex the Fireworks people.
Happened before, they are based at what was the old Highpost WW2 airfield half way between Salisbury & Amesbury which served as the airstrip for the small Spitfire factory in the City.
Long gone now being right under the Boscombe Down runway flight path. Highpost hotel used to be the control tower.
Nothing to see here

I know all that as tgere is a golf course across the road :sunglasses:

Convenient for damn Ruskin spies then?

Hmmm

:thinking:

You never needed to be a rocket scientist when I was growing up that I lived in one of the 1st nuke targets if WW3 had happened.
Porton, obviously, the A&AEE airborne weapons and flight test centre at Boscombe Down, Royal Artillery at Larkhill and then Tidworth & a good chunk of the Army.
Perhaps the only surprise in all this clusterfvck is that this is the first time i ever recall spies in the area being made public

1 Like

Thatā€™s the problem with May. Even in a balaclava, youā€™d recognise that gait from half a mile away.
She should delegate the awkward jobs(like walking normally):smile:

1 Like

This is all getting a bit boring now.

Hasnā€™t Ā©Hunt and the Govt got anything better to do like, um, maybe concentrate on fixing the UK rather than pathetic sabre rattling?

1 Like

Hey @saintbletch why I did the C in brackets change to the symbol for copyright in my last post?

Could you have a look if youā€™re not to busy early drinking that isā€¦?

Ta.

I think Discourse knows heā€™s really a cunt.

2 Likes

You need your old friend the slashā€¦

\(c\)

(c)

So, more slashes?!

1 Like

If Jeremy Hunt really wanted to punish Russia he should go over there and run their health system.

9 Likes

Shared on Facebook. Doing very well there.

2 Likes

Blimey

He is such a vainglorious prick!!!

1 Like

@Goatboy/anyone, can you put that piece into context?

I havenā€™t followed this as closely as some.

What does Murray think this BBC guy has done, what did the BBC withhold and what is he suggesting happened WRT Skripal due to these interviews?

Ta.

You donā€™t approve of him by any chance?

I think the issue is that for several months the BBC (or at least Urban) failed to disclose its relationship with both Scripal and his MI6 contact which was established long before the Novochok incidents. Youā€™d think it might have been relevant. Why are BBC reporters meeting with spies and intelligence services personnel and then not disclosing that information when this huge media event breaks? What were they discussing and does it have any bearing on who may have a motive or the means for the poisonings?
I donā€™t wanna sound all David Icke but the more I look at this case the fishier it gets.

3 Likes

Itā€™s not that I disbelieve what heā€™s saying, itā€™s just the way he puts it over, I think Iā€™ve said it before on this thread.

For example, in that recent post of his he says :-

As you may know, I am a journalist working in alternative media, a member of the NUJ, as well as a former British Ambassador

Why does he need to point out that he is a former British Ambassador and his tone in questioning the BBC guy is more likely to get a ā€œkeep your fucking nose outā€ rather than answers to the questions he asks.

edit : See posts 271 and 274