šŸ“° The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

A tetra phone. Which is described like this by the makers.

ā€œTETRA is used in a variety of different sectors, including public transport, the military, the police, at airports and by Police.
TETRA is specifically designed and optimised to serve mission critical organisations and their users.ā€
Anyone else near that area that might just be interested in that type of communication?

2 Likes

My dad does volunteer work for RAYNET, they help with communications for events such as the Great Dorset Steam Fair and charity bike rides. He has loads of those types of radios that they all use for talking to each other.

1 Like

Lol.

Could be.

What I found surprising was a) how prominent the image was on Skyā€™s site b) how the phone / radio didnā€™t feature in the text of the page c) the high resolution of the image for a web site (I was able to zoom in a long way).

Just saying.

As you were.

The person that raised it also mentioned the high resolution, but the lack of relevant text is the problem.
Where and when would clear it up surely?

1 Like

Interesting.

So why would Sky give the image that prominence and treatment but not mention it?

Itā€™s odd.

Also, if there was anything embarrassing (for the gov or security services) about it - then I donā€™t think it would have been handed over in the street in front of the press.

It the press got a photo of it, then whoever was securing the scene was either not worried about it being photographed or they wanted it to be photographed.

All fair points that have to be considered, but(always a but with me) there have been untold mistakes and leaks(if you look at it as an organised and competent op), especially before the met(SS in another name) took over. You only have to look on any of the fact checker sites(look how the media story was heavily and often edited when the met stepped in).
It all stinks worse than pompey.

I reckon he bumped her off for her vast collection of fag butts. Unless she had life assurance.

I would normally accuse The Butler, but I feel they may have let him go some years ago.

No less plausible than any other theory chucked out there and youā€™ve managed to work in the added hardship suffered by the average low end millionaire.
Send them your C. V no one there has shown more aptitude.

Can you link to these fact checker sites which you claim to know. Snopes.com for starts. Also how the ā€œmedia storyā€ was ā€œheavily and often editedā€?

Iā€™m certain that @Saint-or-sinner can.

Follow up question. Would you even read them?

Yes Ted i can.
Can you answer any of the previously asked questions, or is ok for you to ignore things that donā€™t suit your narrative?
Hereā€™s a place for you to start.
https://www.newssniffer.co.uk/articles/1561450/diff/12/13

Iā€™d like to know youā€™re thoughts on this bit, once youā€™ve answered some of the earlier questions.

The woman, who asked not to be named, told the BBC she moved Ms Skripal into the recovery position and opened her airway, as others tended to her father.
She said she treated her for almost 30 minutes, saying there was no sign of any chemical agent on Ms Skripalā€™s face or body.
The doctor said she had been worried she would be affected by the nerve agent, but added that she ā€œfeels fineā€.
Thereā€™s a glaring problem with that statement.

Until then, hereā€™s some nice music.

This could go in so many threads, or indeed start itā€™s own, but here fits just as well as any.

Look at it all put together and then play the favourite fantasy headline game(thereā€™s tons to choose from).
Iā€™m going for this outrageous little beauty from a few years back. A true classic in the propaganda game.

Yes I made the mistake of arguing against the opinion of a collective forum. I have my own opinions towards politics and will stick with those.

Not a Pink Floyd fan btw

Do you really think this forum is a collective? Like with the same opinions over all topics?

So sadšŸ˜ž

Well look at science and stop just repeating nonsense from a blogsite

Looked at your ā€œscienceā€ Ted and turned out to be nothing of the sort.
My quote about the ā€œdoctorā€ was taken word for word from the BBC(your Bible).
Iā€™m bored of you and your main steam media mysticism. Like them, you have no answers to the simplest questions and you donā€™t like anyone else asking them.
You havenā€™t read Mander, have you? He describes your condition and the reasons behind it very well. Try it and donā€™t bore me with your pseudoscience bollocks any more.

Iā€™m sure itā€™s just (another) coincidence.

1 Like

The BBC take on it.

Doesnā€™t seem to say Chemical weapons are manufactured there, so George may be off the mark hereā€¦maybe.

Bloody hell, the followers of Galloway are absolutely barking.

I mean fancy there being an explosion in a factory where they make explosives (and not chemical weapons).

Of course it must be our government mopping up after their staged events in Salisbury.

That person who died was probably walking his dog near those Russians at the time and spotted May leaving the scene in a balaclava

2 Likes