📰 The most exciting thing to happen in Salisbury since Stonehenge was created

Question is why is he a former British Ambassador ?

What did he get sacked for?

Asking awkward questions?

Perhaps he wasn’t sacked?

Dunno.

I’ve long wondered how successive governments, and perhaps the civil service ‘mandarins’, guarantee the continued silence on the things that ministers and diplomats ‘know’ (other than the official secret act).

I imagine an amazing pension and gongs like knighthoods and birthday honours help some to keep schtum.

I’d always assumed that wasn’t enough for Murray.

3 Likes

For exposing human rights violations in Uzbekistan. Obviously this just wouldn’t do for our Foreign Office.

1 Like

He did indeed expose human rights violations in Uzbekistan, for which he was removed as Ambassador by Tony Blair in 2004. The Uzbekistan President was a monster, responsible for torturing his citizens, including, (allegedly) having people boiled alive. Blair received millions from this monster for 'an advisory role).

2 Likes

Novichok didn’t kill him but it battered his immune system…

It’s weird stuff, isn’t it. Yulia looked so much healthier afterwards, but Charlie has given up hope(that might have happened when he took up heroin, which is also very bad for the immune system).
A complete farce, enacted by our own SS.
Any of these supposed journalists started looking into the mass of inconsistencies in the official fairytale yet?
I’m particularly interested in the woman doctor(first responder) that apparently chose to disappear, despite being a witness to attempted murder. The police ok with that?

2 Likes

Completely farcical article kowtowing to the Govt line and putting 2+2 together to make 150

Irresponsible journalism - lacking corroborated “facts” and making unproved assertions about unproved actions by Russia. Do they take us for fools?

First paragraph.

“The substance that killed a woman in Amesbury was the same Novichok nerve agent that poisoned Sergei and Yulia Skripal, experts have confirmed.”

How do they know it’s Novichok? The OPCW have only revealed that to member States.

"13. The name and structure of the identified toxic chemical are contained in the full
classified report of the Secretariat, available to all States Parties

1 Like

You’ve linked to an article about the President of Kazakhstan, no saint himself, but not on the same level as the President of Uzbekistan.

Umm, the OPCW were the independent experts corroborating the UK’s findings!! Second paragraph

The independent Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons report backs up the UK government’s findings.

Makes you wonder why they still refuse to name it, in any publicly available reports.
Why is that?
No problem naming things elsewhere(even though the chain of custody was broken).

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.opcw.org/news/article/opcw-confirms-use-of-sarin-and-chlorine-in-ltamenah-syria-on-24-and-25-march-2017/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwil29yf1qPdAhWHK8AKHSS8DqQQFggXMAU&usg=AOvVaw2M59l_fZ2kxtK80FgQBSpH

Wonderful timing after yesterday’s story. What they building everyone up for?

2 Likes

chemical attacks in Idlib? Those pesky Russians have form.

4 Likes

I’d imagine that the Salisbury area is full of disease.
The two suspects flew out of Heathrow on 4th March and Rowley has told police he found a box, which he thought contained perfume, in the charity bin on Wednesday 27 June.
That’s 16 odd weeks without changing the bin. The place must be disgustingly filthy.
Charity bin was in Salisbury i presume, as the suspects don’t appear to have visited Amesbury.
Also, wasn’t it stated that he smashed the bottle? If so they’ve done a remarkable job of gluing it back together.

1 Like

lol

What a cock, if they were going to doctor the images they would at least get rid of the time.

The background is clearly different in both images so I would suggest that they are different cameras.

So up his own arse…

2 Likes

What’s different in the background?
Looks the same(although slight difference in angle) on my cracked phone screen.

Yeah, slight change of angle, so how would you get that at the same time frame from the same camera?

I’m guessing these are from the skyways to/from the planes, we all know that they are repeating units

Surprised you can actually see anything on that phone of yours tbh @Saint-or-sinner

:lou_lol:

1 Like