😠 The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from 😠 The Little Annoyances Of Everyday Life (Part 1) - #10010 by Cobham-Saint.

Previous discussions:

Fuck you Cobs you’ve just filled the “Little Annoyances” thread and now I have had to start Mk2

Jeeeeezzzz. :lou_facepalm_2:

Getting up off of the sofa after dozing off and tripping over a slipper
sober too

Bloody hell, you’ve got no chance of reaching my age you numpty. :rofl: :rofl:

At least when I trip over I only dislocate my little finger

ADVICE: you should be wearing a crash helmet.

1 Like

There, corrected it for you :wink:

1 Like

Fuck fuck fuck fuck
what a shit day just had news that my good mate of 50 years has had a stroke on a train between Munich and Stuttgart. His wife is with him and he had an emergency op last night to clear the blockage. He’s been on a ventilator and sedated. :cry:

1 Like

My twT ex boss went to his daughters kindegarten leant forward to pick something up his foot slipped on a snail
Broken 4 bones in his lower leg wont be driving for 6 months.
Yours is a mere flesh wound

1 Like

The kid eventually asking for the money to repair her roof after the lsst hurricane took it off.

Why did she not ask earlier?

Went to get the old BMW out of the lock up the other day, after a week or two in there.

There was a fucking snail on it. :rage:

FFS. :unamused:

You would have only taken it out dogging and the bonnet would have got a different snail trail on it

I got my Jalopy out to clean it before taking it on a run in the sunshine and it threw a clutch thrust bearing, driving out of the garage. :lou_facepalm_2:

It’s an engine out job next week
two mates are coming round to help me
collective age 221. Must be the oldest work crew on record. :rofl:

2 Likes

You coming up to the fĂȘte today mate?

Yep, about 1.30. Are you exhibiting or just going fot the ice cream. :slight_smile:

Not this year, remember that restraining order :cry:

Yeah
forgot about that
she’s not there again this year is she
Gypsy Rose Lee in the Tea Leaf Reading Tent?
She’s a bit of a con if you ask me, she tells everyone they’re gonna die. She’s still claiming 100% success rate.

3 Likes

There’s some nice cars here.

1 Like

Trying to stay awake for the Boxing

Is NOT easy

A salutary warning.

Don’t try to move a piano unless you know what you’re doing. I’ve seen so many near misses, and this girl was probably just trying to save her friend a few dollars in removal costs. :cry:

1 Like

It’s also sad that she has had to rely on others to find medical costs.

The NHS my not be perfect but it’s there when you need it

1 Like