:pl:⚽ SuperBru - Premier League Predictor '21/22

:+1:

1 Like

I find that hard to believe :wink::joy:

1 Like

Round 32 - Well that was pathetic from some

Not an brilliant round from most, with the winner @lifeintheslowlane only predicting 5 out of the 10 results, earning himself a mahoosive 10½ pts and this week’s :chapeau_jeune:. Just noticed that this is @lifeintheslowlane’s first Superbru win or loss this season, well done…

The only surprise at the bottom this week is that @Dizzyfeet’s predictions were worse than mine and in doing so have earned him the :wooden_spoon: with an outstanding 1 pt!!

Leaderboard

Some movement in the leaderboard, @Cobham-Saint remains rooted to the bottom, @PhilippineSaint continues his inexorable rise, too late to win methinks.

@DellBoy moves into 2nd place replacing @Polski_Filip

It takes very little effort to be this shit.

2 Likes

A late burst of correct predictions based on many years of footballing experience will see me take the remaining rounds, I confidently predict. :+1:

2 Likes

What a shocker of a round… But still, it’s nice to win something even when it’s for being a loser!

1 Like

AWOOGA! Poster in patronising mode…
Dashed bad luck sir, may you wear your award with pride. :angel:

1 Like

Round 33 - Has it become a one horse race?

Another good guessing week from @Rugbysaint sees him earn his 3rd :chapeau_jeune: with only 50% of the match outcomes predicted this round, the same as @DellBoy and @Numptyboi but @Rugbysaint’s predictions were better.

@Dizzyfeet continues his poor form and earns his second :wooden_spoon: in as many rounds. @Dizzyfeet did score as many points as @Polski_Filip and @TheMightyOstrich but his predictions were obviously further off of the marks than there’s.

@Rugbysaint’s predictions see him stretch his lead at the top of the leaderboard, he is now 9.5pts clear of @DellBoy in 2nd and 16 clear of @Polski_Filip who’s end of season form closely matches the Saints.

I’m on the beach.

2 Likes

Round 34 - Damn you Chelsea and triple damn you CR7

Until last night’s game I was well on course for this week’s :chapeau_jeune: but, no, Chelsea had to play like a bunch of clueless numpties and let United draw with them, the exact score that @Dizzyfeet predicted. This incredible turn of fortune for @Dizzyfeet handed him the :chapeau_jeune:. 7 predictions correct out of 11.

Foot of the table and poor old @Goatboy fluffs his line and only gets 3 close predictions out of the 11 games, :wooden_spoon: incoming.

Leader Board

Not a lot of change at the top, @Rugbysaint extends his lead by 1 point. All change at the bottom though with @PhilippineSaint wresting the last place out of @Cobham-Saint’s hand. @Dizzyfeet’s win this week sees him move 7 points clear of the bottom.

4 rounds left, it could all change, maybe

1 Like

A couple more weeks like that and I could even make mid-table mediocrity!

I have beer how am I meant to predict things?

2 Likes

Well your punditry should improve immensely judging you on your sober performances this season.

2 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: :sun_behind_large_cloud::cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: Actual Summer Holidays 2021

Round 35 - Is @Rugbysaint safe at the top?

Round 35 sees some decent predicting with @DellBoy predicting 7 out of the 10 results, 3 exactly, this prodigious feat see him earn him 15 points, a clear 1½ points from @SimplySaint, if only the forum nipper could have turned a close into an exact? Anyway don you :chapeau_jeune: with pride @DellBoy

Bottom of this week’s pile is @TheMightyOstrich, I don’t think he has been there for a while but he can add another :wooden_spoon: to his large collection :slight_smile:

leader board

@DellBoy gains 3 points on a holidaying @Rugbysaint, with 3 rounds left does @Rugbysaint feel safe or does the fact he is relaxing in French Polynesia make him not care :slight_smile:

@PhilippineSaint drops ½ point behind @Cobham-Saint but he is nearly home for the first time in 3 years so I doubt he cares either.

1 Like

Oh ye all of little faith, especially you @JxgrSaint :slight_smile:

Round 36 - A Good Week for the Youngsters or Close at the Top

Bumper week this one with 16 games to predict and well dome to the forum youngsters who were squabbling for the top spot. You would have thunk that @TheMightyOstrich with his 11 correct predictions would come out on top, but on no, maybe @JxgrSaint with his 10 correct predictions would win the day, but wait @SimplySaint with his 10 correct predictions comes out on top by ½ point. Well done that youngster, have another :chapeau_jeune: to wave in your dad’s face :slight_smile:

I suppose 7 correct predictions would normally be sufficient to win a week, however that is less than ½ of the total games on offer this week so @DellBoy fully deserves his :wooden_spoon:

How normal as well that @DellBoy won last week’s :chapeau_jeune: and @TheMightyOstrich the :wooden_spoon:, I would say a very :saintsfc: like performance but that would be constantly losing…

Leader board

@Rugbysaint is still at the top of the standings but he is being caught, will he still be there in 2 weeks time?

@Cobham-Saint and @PhilippineSaint do their usual shuffle with @Cobham-Saint dropping to the bottom.

2 weeks left people, exciting times especially taking into account this week’s current points.

Squeaky bum time at the top going into the final weekend!!!

1 Like

@Polski_Filip is running scared. I’m just half a point behind him and ready to snatch the Champions League position from him. :lou_lol:

1 Like

You were ½ point behind! 13 other players scored more than you this game week, conversely @Polski_Filip scored more than13 other players (update to come)