🌥⛈ Actual Summer Holidays 2021 / 22 / 23/ 24

That’s true given the amount my firm has paid to recruiters over the years :roll_eyes:

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Try as I might, I couldn’t get the cute blonde Security Guard to strip search me.
Ffs. Now gotta sit in departures drinking beers

3 Likes

These airports are looking like a barrel of laughs - can’t say I am looking forward to Stansted next week

1 Like

Daughter flew out from STN with the family last Saturday early doors.
Said it was a real breeze, just got there 3 hours before the flight and had time for a drink in the “free with your credit card lounge”

And how was Satan?

1 Like

Pleased to report I’ve made it to French Polynesia safely :sailboat:
Amazed to find I’m still top! :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

Oo where are you?

Currently sat in Nuku Hiva wishing I hadn’t bothered checking up on the games I missed while traveling :man_facepalming:t2:

Woah. That is a long way out! Where are you heading?

Tahiti. Flying back from there at the start of June. Can’t afford any longer away from work. :grimacing:

1 Like

Nice! Are you sailing? There are some great places to visit. Makemo is amazing and Huahine. Must visit Mo’orea if you are going to Tahiti. Inland Tahiti is lush. Try and 4x4 over the island! Have fun! We will be there again in December. Been too long.

1 Like

New trip into Slovakia today. Stunning. Couple of UNESCO World Heritage sites & 2 happy customers.
Damn I love a castle trip

5 Likes

At Heathrow. Mega early as directed. Through bag drop and security in record quick time.

Clearly its a scam to make me spend more cash in the airport. :rage:

8 Likes

Heading off finally for a month in Spain/Portugal tomorrow. Hope the Bay of Biscay behaves itself: 33 hour crossing.:frowning:

6 Likes

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

I’ve been on that about 25 years ago, we could see the coast of Spain but it was too rough to dock, fuck me there was puke, beer and all sorts of shit flying about, I think we got sent back to our cabins, 8 hours delayed in a tumble dryer, was a laugh mind but never again.

Got that T Shirt.
Had an epic x country drive across Spain. 1st went to Salamander for the night then to Cordoba on country lanes.
Epic
Enjoy

2 Likes

#MeToo
#NeverAgain

2 Likes

Do you mean Santander?

Oddly the worst bout of seasickness I have had was in a small dingy fishing off Calshot in a very light chop. Never had a problem in big seas. Was explained to me that in the dingy I was too low to the sea to get a clear fix on the horizon. No idea if that was true.

1 Like