:pl:⚽ SuperBru - Premier League Predictor '21/22

:scream: :grimacing: SHIT FUCK BOLLOCKS…there’s no logic in football forecasting anymore. :sob:

1 Like

There are Fails.
Then there are EPIC FAILS…

1 Like

I warn you 'tis well known pride comes before a fall. You are but a Gnat’s cock away from my rejuvenation. The seeds are sewn, I can hardly contain my excitement. Yourself and @JxgrSaint will be swallowed up like flies in a Dionaea muscipula. :japanese_ogre:

DID I mention you?

Or was referring to my recent fall down the table?
:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I think you were talking about me. It’s my default setting.

Sadly Coleen Rooney and I face jealousy wherever we go. :frowning:

2 Likes

Round 37 - A Late Surge from Continent

Wow, 12 matches to predict this round in reparation for the final round and what a round it was for @Polski_Filip, just. his 7 correct predictions, with 3 exact, earnt him this week’s :chapeau_jeune: by 1 whole point from an unlucky @DellBoy.

Bottom of the table, for shame, with a massive 2½ points is @lifeintheslowlane who, until this week, looked like he was going to be challenging for the top spot. Unfortunately his score is like Spurs losing to Norwich. What a time to earn your first :wooden_spoon:

Tasty Leader Board

@DellBoy’s score see’s him close to within a gnats cock of @Rugbysaint, ½ point to be exact. with @Polski_Filip not far behind, 5 pts I believe.

Bottom of the table sees @Cobham-Saint and @PhilippineSaint swap again, is this some swingers party?

All set for an exciting final week!!

Out of sympathy to a clearly shell shocked LITSL, I have tried to be as shit as possible with my picks this week.

I should also add that after an awful start, my FPL has been on a decent rn of late (which will end today) quite a few weeks in Top 120% and even a few entries into the Top 10%. Certainly looking like Europa Conference level

2 Likes

Hideous!

@Goatboy got impatient and asked for me to renew the pool for next season, which I have duly done, I’ve also just realised I haven’t sent out the final table yet.

Will do that soon as well.

1 Like

Have already put the first round in

Nb we are equal top :grin::grin:

3 Likes

I have put scores in for all 38 rounds by my reckoning Man City win the league we are a clsoe second and Liverpool 3rd
Relegated Fulham Notts Forest and Leeds

4 Likes

Gosh I’m bad aren’t I, new season nearly upon us and I haven’t crowned the winner from last season, I am so full of profuse apologies*

So here we go :-

Round 38 - Final Round of the Season

And I can’t get to it because they’ve archived it…watch this space

*Not really true at all, couldn’t give a rat’s arse to be honest

2 Likes

Oooo Ooooo was it me…did I win? Obviously using a wealth of Footballing knowledge, superior to all other youngsters…as they say, I SMASHED IT! :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Nope

How cruel…you could have broken it to me, more sympathetically. :rage:

Meh, go cry to someone who has a fuck to give!!!

I’ll send Chambers around to sort you out young man, he used to be a bare-knuckle fighter I’ll have you know. :rage:

1 Like

Win?
Christ, dont think you could even beat me & I’m rubbish!

Hang on a minute #metoo

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: :pl::soccer: SuperBru - Premier League Predictor ‘22/23