:pl:⚽ SuperBru - Premier League Predictor '21/22

It appears my shitty internet offshore prevents me chsnging any of my predictions as well

Oh dear
How sad
Never mind

4 Likes

Round 29 - Is @Goatboy the Superbru G.O.A.T.?

Nah, not really but I thought it made a good headline :slight_smile: He did however have a stonking Round 29, predicting 8 out of 13 matches, 5 (five) of the spot on. This feat earnt him 21 points, 4.5 clear of second placed @JxgrSaint. Have yourself another :chapeau_jeune: Monsieur le Chevre, your 4th I believe.

Bottom of the round sees @Cobham-Saint wrest the :wooden_spoon: out of @PhilippineSaint’s hands. A relatively poor 9 points, bottom by .5 points from @TheMightyOstrich

Leader Board

Again not much movement, @Goatboy and @lifeintheslowlane, and @PhilippineSaint and @Cobham-Saint swap places is about it.

@Rugbysaint extends his lead by 2 points from @Polski_Filip.

I’ve discounted @Upsidedownsaint from the table as he has not made any predictions for a while so I am guessing he is out!

Only 4 games to predict this weekend due to the FA cup action going on, have at it Sotonians

“Relatively poor” ? Clearly my strategy of choosing the best strip as winners needs a little tweaking, but I’ll show you…!!!

1 Like

Good start everyone

Big result for Leeds that.

2 Likes

:+1:. Welcome to my world people

3 Likes

Round 30 - Only 8 rounds left after this one

With only 4 games it was always going to be a close low scoring round so well done to @JxgrSaint who wins this week’s :chapeau_jeune: by dint of being the only one that got ¾ of the results correct with 1 exact. Myself and @Dizzyfeet also got ¾ of the scores but none exact.

@PhilippineSaint will blame his offshore firewall for not being able to adjust his predictions, so a measly 1.5pts sees him win his 4th :wooden_spoon: in the last 5 rounds.

This poor scoring from @PhilippineSaint sees him rooted at the foot of the table

Not so I am still seeing one of our antipodean friends below me. :grin::grin:

Aye but @Upsidedownsaint has sort of semi-retired from the competition (again!!)

Oh @SimplySaint (HD) and @Numptyboi (KH) are going to be on tenterhooks tomorrow night…

they have vastly different predictions for tomorrows game so @Numptyboi could still take the :chapeau_jeune: from @SimplySaint

I’m away for a few months now with very limited internet so all my picks are locked until the end of the season. Let the slide towards the bottom of the table begin! :arrow_heading_down::man_facepalming:t2::grimacing:

3 Likes

Lawyer couldn’t get you off then?

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

Round 31 - Wave goodbye to @Upsidedownsaint

Well I said it would be close between @Numptyboi and @SimplySaint and so it proved. Before the final game @SimplySaint was 1.5 points in the lead but, in his youthful exuberance, he thought Everton would somehow prevail against Burnley, how wrong he was. This let @Numptyboi in to steal top sport from him with a close prediction of Burnley winning which earned him 1.5 points plus an extra 1 for 8 predictions.

So @Numptyboi wins the :chapeau_jeune: by 1 pt from @SimplySaint

Surprise, surprise @PhilippineSaint didn’t win this week’s :wooden_spoon: that honour fell to another wooded spoon regular @Cobham-Saint, @Cobham-Saint got 5 predictions correct but they wren’t very good ones.

Leader board

With the removal of @Upsidedownsaint from the league (due to too many weeks without predictions) @Cobham-Saint takes over from @PhilippineSaint at the bottom.

@Rugbysaint hols firm at the top but will his future predictions keep him there.

1 Like

So I have still not been on the bottom Pnah Pnar

1 Like

Technicalities…

Did I do a win? Fuck me?!!

1 Like

Your second one of the season!!

1 Like

Shame for that the rest of the time I’ve been a load of old pony.