⚽ 🏆 Women's World Cup 2019

Can we please stop feeding Barry.

He is trolling.

Barry, take it to Barry Island please.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: :desert_island: Barry Island - Home of the Whopper :hamburger:

A post was merged into an existing topic: :desert_island: Barry Island - Home of the Whopper :hamburger:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :desert_island: Barry Island - Home of the Whopper :hamburger:

The Aussie telecaster was literally going apoplectic over Neville talking about the Final before this game. I’ve come to the conclusion that cliches can go do themselves. They were saying stuff like “one game at a time” and “don’t talk about other games”. Bullshit! If you have a goal, yell the friggin world! Who wouldn’t want to get to the final! In an old school world Phil will get dragged over the coals and back but I commend him for his stance. Nothing changes until people’s attitudes change. Rant over

6 posts were split to a new topic: :soccer: :rugby: :cricket_bat_and_ball: Why are English sports teams always the bridesmaid

1 Like

How fucked off must the team have been when they all turned up at Heathrow wearing the same dress

Hands up everyone who will be watching tonight’s semi-final.

Hello! Anyone out there?

2 Likes

Me…I think I spotted Anders Svenson in the Swedish camp??

1 Like

I thought I was, but there is only 2 playing and the goal net appears to be on the half way line.

And they are hitting the ball with sticks.

1 Like

Here take 2 of these and go and lie down in a darkened room. It will all be over soon.
NURSE!! NURSE!!

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned this before but Wednesday night is pool League night, my team is doing rather well at the moment.

The football, however, currently stands at 0-0

0-0 extra time being played

1-0 to Holland

1-0 to the ladies in orange, well hit shot that beat the keeper

Great finish. As good as you’d see anywhere.

1 Like
1 Like

No smaller goals then?

1 Like

They are 2 - 0 down against Sweden after 26 mins

Remind me not to bet on any English team that has got to a semi