🏝 Barry Island - Home of the Whopper 🍔

The goalkeepers in the womens game are todays Scotland ones of yore…

Whatever, your schtick is dull as fuck.

How many 6ft 6in keepers are there, it needs to be made fairer, equality isn’t fairness, the more mistakes there are the more the neutral looks elsewhere.

How tall was Peter Shilton? Stop talking out of your arse.

Well England played the previous game and the tallest was 6ft. And that was the centreback.

Why my posts have been moved is beyond me, comparisons of choking have already been made with the mens side and scoring penalties, it is a trait and we’re scarred by it.

That’s not really answering. But here’s a clue to why i think your wrong. Average UK male height in 1900 was 5’5". Average UK female height today 5’4".
Has the men’s pitches/goals got bigger as average height went up?
But more important than that, it’s the same for all players, so no disadvantage.

Why is trolling dished out when people can’t handle discourse.

Start a thread about it.

Here is not the time or place.

Go on then show this simple maths.
Can you also give the average height of an female international footballer.

Its simple maths of average heights.

Equality isn’t fairness and the game 100 years ago was totally different, are you saying in 100 years the women will be possibly the same height as the men now so stick with it?

6ft why? Its about power as well.

How big were the goals in the men’s game 100 years ago?

Different game 100 years ago, read my post further up.

And it evolved with the goals the same size, as the women’s game will.
That’s my last comment on the subject, unless you show your simple maths.

1 Like

So you want to speculate on womens height in 100 years for equality?

Why don’t they take their shirts off when they score and wave them round their heads, that’s what I want to know.

So dense.

You can frame it as that if you wish, others don’t get a ban for calling me a cunt though do they?