👩 ⚽ Women's Football

Fuck sake , I know it’s not very pc & the right on folks won’t like it, but the bird commentating on Mboro Oxford is doing my fucking head in. Awful, awful commentary , it’s just PC gone mad, there’s 20 better blokes. Motty maybe puddled but I’d have him over her any day. she’s fucking terrible

LDH

I voted you down…

Jeez. …you are so old fashioned. The world has moved on. Ask Mrs LDH or the fruit of your loins …

1 Like

My niece now works for Saints in there sports science division with special attention being given to the women’s team .

but can she give me an info as to what is happening at the club or a ticket to the final can she hell as like :lou_angry:

Voted you down. Isn’t this an opinion about capability and nothing else? Now I’d agree with you if LDH had said she was worse than Andy Townshend, Garth Crooks, Glenn Hoddle, Michael Owen, Gary Lineker, Jermaine Jenas, and Robbie Savage unless I’d heard her and she was. If she was then she should only be allowed to commentate on PFC news.

1 Like

More the language that LDH’s comments were couched in…

Arguments about capability are fine, but LDH’s use of language in that post (&many others) dresses up comments in a sexist and unacceptable manner.

If you’re happy with that then @burp then fine.

1 Like

The ones you mention are analysts, she was the commentator. She was by far and away the worst commentator I’ve heard . High pitched, whiny, nagging voice. They wouldnt let a pre pubescent teenager do it, so they shouldn’t let her. It’s just pc nonsense, and she’s been over promoted. Are we now not allowed to complain about poor performance because it’s a bird. I’ve complained about Motty enough, but not be accused of ageism, when it’s a bird all of a sudden it’s wrong.

I agree to part of this. The fact that male or female should not come into it, it should be completely on ability to do a job. Should not matter what gender, race, sexual preference, religion, age, or any disabilities and this is why so much of this is removed from CV’s now. If you can do the job then the best in any should get the job.

My problem is that the segregation used above are not getting a fair opportunity, over the white heterosexual young male!

1 Like

I have to say the tater who did the boro Oxford game was massively annoying. The problem here is that she is trying to emulate Jonathan Pearce when she should try and find her own style.

1 Like

The Englands women’s team appear to have taken notes from the men

1-0 up with 10 mins to play and manage to lose it in the 5th minute of injury time

Defeat from the jaws of victory

Lol! Is this woman’s football thread going to be a catch all for everything Lord Duckhunter doesn’t like about women in the game? Like a handy depositary for anything female related? The idea of it is so awful that we have to extend it to commentators and whatever other nasty high pitched infiltrators there are trying to take our manly game over?

Or maybe we could start another thread for that and call it Lord Duckhunters safe house from scary chicks.

:lou_lol:

2 Likes

Well I only put my bit in because it was about women’s football and this is the women’s football thread ?

Not criticising, just laughing, Phil. Most threads on here go off topic anyway. It just amused me critiquing a female commentator for the men’s game got landed in the women’s football thread. Like there was a snap internal dialogue - shit where should I put this - I know, in the woman’s thread!

1 Like

I was going to put comments about a women commentator in the musical chain thread, but thought maybe it would fit in the women’s football one better . Typical that a wimmin libber would find issue with that, rather than address the basic point about the hopelessness of the commentary.

Hiya Ducky-boo!

1 Like

@coxford_lou does make a fair point. Your comment has nothing to do with women’s football. Maybe someone should start doing regular threads were you could put it. Maybe something like **other games 4th/5th March. **

1 Like

That’s a good suggestion saint or sinner. Or we could just call a spade a spade, and give Duckie his own thread to complain about women!

“Bird?”

I am still upset with my niece she has inside info and refuses to divulge it

2 Likes

I like the way they have developed these players and they will become the first team with others coming along behind. Cannot wait for us to have a full first team in the league.

As for Man U well… Saying this I feel every club should have a womens team. I can see what we are doing though, we are preparing to dominate the womens game!

2 Likes