Who is Heisenberg/Glasgow Saint/Bournemouth Saint/Batman/?

A new beef has developed. You’ll regret this day.

5 Likes

Image result for beef johnston

You started it… :lou_is_a_flirt:

Fuck sake, you just can’t resist can you…

Never look a gift horse or something if I recall…

And you missed a wicket in the cricket

Can someone please confirm if this beef will be deep fried or not?

Pulled and crispy, hopefully.

1 Like

You’ll be pulled and crispy by the end of it. You have no idea what you’ve done.

1 Like

Oi Fats, you haven’t got time for seeking vengeance against Bob, there is the small matter of the Supergrass mystery to solve. I cancelled all my afternoon clients (claiming I had explosive diarrhoea) so I wouldn’t miss anything and there has been zero updates :lou_angry:

1 Like

Sorry Gav. I’ll hopefully be seeing my friend on Friday so will ask him about it then. I’d rather ask him in person so I can see his body language and any tell-tale signs of lying. Be patient with me, I’m as eager to get to the bottom of this as you are.

1 Like

FFS guy can a man not spend Wednesday afternoon in the pub without all this shit kicking off?

It is Wednesday isn’t it?

Can’t be arsed to read the earlier pages so please could someone summarise?

x

ah that’s actually a good plan, cool cool cool, I’ll go ahead and cancel all my Friday clients so I don’t miss anything.

1 Like

How much do you charge each, er, client Gav, and how much time do they get? Asking for a friend, of course.

1 Like

I don’t think the ‘‘er’’ was very necessary but I’ll let it slide just this once and treat this question very seriously. A very competitive £65 for 1 hour, £37.50 for half an hour. I would put up the business details for some shameless self promotion but I’d no doubt be inundated with new patients called ‘Pat McGroin’, or ‘Chris Peacock’ or ‘Peter File’ or ‘Bletch’ and suchlike.

5 Likes

If you got a new patient with that last name, you’d be hoping it was a hoax, I’m guessing.

Incidentally, there was a Southern TV presenter back in the day called Chris Peacock. His colleagues all called him Crispy, apparently.

Wasn’t he the one whose japs-eye got jiggy with an electric toothbrush? - allegedly.

Nah, I’m saying he is likely a hideous cunt that doesn’t come to the beers because he’s bed bound and sore-covered.

I expect that stood next to Tokes, we’d be calling the self-proclaimed tubster @fatso .

For the nanosecond or so that Earth’s gravity has sway over him before losing out to @tokyo-saint 's mass.

Yeah … cause there can’t be any other reason someone one would not want to have a beer with you. It’s not you it’s me pap.

1 Like

The pre season friendlies have got a bit more interesting as pap adopts a new tactic of calling Tokyo morbidly obese. This new system is untested and it will be interesting to see how Tokyo responds. Does he have a plan B or will be be found wanting? Early signs are that Tokyo is flummoxed. Is he more Pulis than Pep?

7 Likes