Who is Heisenberg/Glasgow Saint/Bournemouth Saint/Batman/?

As he said on TSW in the Sotonians thread (now closed RIP srs)

I have two accounts on sotonians.

Used the Glasgow account for 2-3 posts but my other account has nearly 1,000 posts now and ive not been rumbled as Glasgow /heisenberg yet.

Time for a witch hunt?

Come on @glasgow_saint out yourself!

• I am Goatboy
  • I am Bearsy
  • I am Spudders
  • I am SaintFashionista
  • I am Tokyo Saint
  • I am BTripz

0 voters

2 Likes

Iā€™m Spartacus

2 Likes

Never noticed the Glasgow_Saint id, I must admit. Did he actually use that one? We all know what his second account is, surely.

1 Like

Didnā€™t @saintbletch convince you otherwise on Sunday evening?

I think i might have done the poll wrong, I just saw I am Bearsy so I clicked on it.

I assumed Glasgow was jokes when he said he was regular poster on here. I donā€™t see how heā€™d have the time. That said, itā€™s @fatso deffo. He told me as much in a pm.

4 Likes

Nah, itā€™s all about posting style, use of language and suchlike. As I said to @saintbletch at the time, all that stuff is almost like a fingerprint. In fairness to Heisenberg, though, he actually can be quite amusing at times. But most of the time heā€™s clearly just trying to wind people up.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure why Heisenberg would feel the need to hide. All the freaks are welcome at this shit show.

7 Likes

Oi, I resemble that remarkā€¦

4 Likes

Canā€™t a member of the ā€˜Sovietā€™ narrow it down by listing all the posters with 1,000+ posts? Canā€™t be that manyā€¦ (I already know who it is btw, and will tell Bear if he dishes the dirt on Chertsey).

2 Likes

@newyorksaint 's already PMā€™d me so I know

2 Likes

Welcome to the club!

Hey TheMightyOstrich,

In your PM did he say he was Fowllyd?

Cheers

Bob

Oh fuck, did I not send that via the PM system?

Ha! Did you think really youā€™d break me so easily? Youā€™ll have to do a lot better than that to get me to reveal that I am indeed Heisenberg.

1 Like

Bugger.

1 Like

This is a very Ugly Inside thread.

I popped over there to investigate rumours that Turkish had been ban (he had). It was v.hard to piece together, but it seemed theyā€™d been arguing for months about who was or wasnā€™t who, and who did or didnā€™t have more than one account. Iā€™d seen before that there was a constant witch hunt for one particular shady character, but I never could quite grasp the details or what theyā€™d done. I imagine it was something to do with that. They always go on about names like bangers and doc and alby and things, but I struggle to follow.

But anyway, apparently it turned bit nasty with ppl posting up personal details or whatever, and someone called the internet police, and a load of high rollers like Turkish and Dune is got ban.

We should start a recruitment drive immediately. Those bros know how to live!

Fuck that @bearsy , @barry-sanchez and @newyorksaint I can live with, Turkish would make me run for the hillsā€¦

1 Like

You think so? I thought he was clever+witty. I mean, he was also supercillious and patronising and mean, but you canā€™t have everything.

3 Likes

Change the bolded I to ā€œHeā€ and you have it nailed on.

1 Like

Tiz I LeClerc

1 Like