Who is Heisenberg/Glasgow Saint/Bournemouth Saint/Batman/?

Interstingly enough, that’s exactly what he does do. Apart from that he’s fine though.

3 Likes

Way I see it is that there are people who are complete cunts, but they dont post here.

Sotonians are all guilty of posting like cunts at times, which is quite different and we all tend to vary in how frequently we post like cunts versus being jolly chearful friendly chaps we are inside…

Pap and I tend to post like cunts quite frequently, others such as Slowy is incapable of posting like a cunt, but in general we all do it from time to time.

The problem is that not only do we all vary in how frequently we post like a cunt, there is also the isuue of just when does that frequency spill over form posting lieke a cunt to being a cunt? This is made more complex by the fact that we also differ in our opinion as to when this threshold is crossed… so some see others as cunts much earlier than others who have a higher cuntish threshold… so you see its not an easy path to tread…

2 Likes

Are you saying that if someone is posting like a cunt we should try not to be a dick about it? If so, that’s why I do. However, after about 5 mentions I decide to stop being a pussy and to give the little cunt a bit of a (verbal) pounding.

So are you saying that this is essentially a genitalia issue?

4 Likes

This spat is fizzling out. The danger is people won’t be ready for the full season if they don’t take the pre season friendlies seriously enough. Tokyo is putting out a half decent team but pap is playing the youngsters and making substitutions every 15 minutes. No one wants to watch meaningless friendlies.

4 Likes

I am not sure as sometimes he is just an arsehole and I am not sure this counts as genitalia - bletch to confirm.

Nah, you doctored my tweets to say I was there…I never tweeted that I was there.

But yeah, remember all that. That was when me and GS were at loggerheads all the time. We’re a lot calmer now.

1 Like

Thanks for the replies, fellas. I have met a few chaps from here once and all seemed top class, including Pap!

As i don’t post much and don’t really keep up with the goings on, then i can only apologise for my lack of knowledge. I’ll try and keep up with the beefs from now on.

6 Likes

That must have been the real Glasgow Saint then as it definitely wasn’t me. Maybe he was posting as you and that’s why he wanted me to post as him.

Anyway, Pap has succeeded. He baited me into insulting him, the forum is busier and there are 9 people online rather than the usual three. He is not as dumb as his posts make him seem.

2 Likes

Perhaps we could have a training thread or something.

Like on Europe or on the wonderful privatisation of the NHS?

Or simply how much would you pay to punch the bloke on the left.

Your left or mine?

3 Likes

No one has met Tokyo. The council have decided that it is easier to slide bowls of Sugar Puffs under the door than demolish his house so he can get out. No one is handling his faecal matter since the collapse of Carillion, sadly.

The rest of his street have been rehoused. The smell of a morbidly obese man sat in his Sugar Puff encrusted shit was too much, apparently.

More effort I suppose than the usual Celtic, not a real saints fan shite you spout - 6 out of 10 due to the effort.

What WhatsApp group? Why haven’t I been invited?

2 Likes

Because you’re disliked.

3 Likes

Do you think you might be happier here under better circumstances? Such as a hypothetical time when your arms aren’t 97% deep fried Mars bar, and you’re able to see or touch your own cock?

You, sirrah, are a cunt :lou_lol:

3 Likes

Wait, are you now saying that @tokyo-saint is actually posting as @fatso ?

1 Like
1 Like

Yep, I have called @pap 8 types of cock, 12 types of cunt and almost a complete arsehole over the years, but I still

Red Heart on Google Android 8.1

him.

x

1 Like