šŸ—¼ What have we got to rival the Spinnaker Tower?

Now an office for a tech company

We need to build a tourist strategy built our best player.
Benny Hill walks it by a mile

To be fair they certainly havenā€™t been dining out on Cilla and Tarbuck. Nobody in Liverpool has a good word to say about either of them, they canā€™t stand them. And i donā€™t think they dine on Beetles. Not yet anyway.:grin:

Iā€™ll supply the shovel if you do the digging. Shouldnā€™t smell too bad after 27 odd years either.

Comparing Liverpool to Southampton for tourists is like comparing San Francisco and Moscow for gay rights.

Yes Liverpoolā€™s football history is really fadedā€¦Fucks sake I am no Liverpool fan by a long long way but thats desperate.

Because they were tories and couldnā€™t wait to leave Liverpool, they also donā€™t mention that Lennon and McCartney were middle class and Lennon was a wife beater eitherā€¦

Except that wasnā€™t what you mentioned(and neither was my post). Given that, itā€™s a shit analogy from your point of view Barry, because Liverpool would very much be the Moscow of your nightmares, considering its fucking hideous slave trade history, which letā€™s be honest is the only reason it ever built up in the first place.
Apart from that itā€™s a ferry port, a bit like Ramsgate, Dover and Harwich, except they serve(d) a whole continent.
So a ferry town that got rich on racism and claims a middle class wife beater as as a deity, whilst showing an unhealthy fixation with victim hood has no real claim to be superior to anywhere else.
Now what would you like to see Southampton do. Where are they going wrong with the budget available. Think positive, no whinging victim hood :wink:

You can include Bristol and London in that as well, just thank the Lord youā€™re not gay and living in Russia SOS, do you support Putin on that as well?

Going a bit off topic here?

2 Likes

Yeah, hard to believe though it may be, he is.

5 Likes

Never underestimate Bazability. He can turn a rant about how much he loathes somewhere he doesnā€™t really know into a ā€œJā€™accuseā€ on gay rights in Russia in a flash, heā€™s that fucking good.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a beautiful coinage, if you donā€™t mind my saying so.

3 Likes

Other than you validate a misspelling of Bazzaā€¦

Thatā€™s very kind.

What do we have to rival the Spinnaker Tower?
The ability to get out of League One.

8 Likes

Going to the dogsā€¦

1 Like

@pap moves to a more salubrious part of Liverpool
Liverpool loses Unesco World Heritage status
Coincidence??

6 Likes

Donā€™t blame me. Blame all the property developers that saddled the docklands with tat like the Echo Arena or Everton fans.

3 Likes

Surely its Koeman and his insatiable ambition to blame?

1 Like