šŸ—¼ What have we got to rival the Spinnaker Tower?

Really? What would you do/where would you go on a pillar to post night out in Derby (including superclub)?

but it hasnā€™t got a tower tho Baz so it must be shit

Ha Ha Cherts superclub ha ha, classic,Oceana ha ha.

Derby Mile is infamous and well, quite good.

Nope, didnā€™t think you could.

1 Like

Voted up Baz for the comments that accompany the article.

Fuck, they make us sound like intellectualsā€¦

I had a good night out in Derby a few months ago, thereā€™s an amazing Sushi restaurant hidden away there as well. Wouldnā€™t want to live there though.

Sushi cunt

1 Like

Nearly shared the taco bell article myself. Not sure how I feel about Barry and I thinking the same.

1 Like

Depends what you think about itā€¦Barry just shared the link with no comment. The sort of thing that Batman on swf would do. And heā€™s a wanker.

4 Likes

Sorry my comment was Fatso is a wankerā€¦

3 Likes

I disagree! Iā€™m a cunt, not a wanker.

3 Likes

And thereā€™s me saying the DE comments made us lot look like intellectuals

:lou_facepalm_2:

:lou_wink:

4 Likes

Iā€™m still waiting to find out where I should go for an amazing night out in Derby? Iā€™m off there at the end of next month following Bazā€™s recommendation, so Iā€™m looking forward to going up their tower, eating in one of their many Michelin starred restaurants and dancing the night away in one of their Superclubs.

5 Likes

I fuckinā€™ love this thread

ā€˜World famous restaurant chainā€™. Itā€™s fucking Taco Bell. Is that seriously a newsworthy highlight? The Echo really are two bob wankers.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never had my manhood out in their presence!!

Donā€™t lie, Bob. Itā€™s very unbecoming.

1 Like

Our City, my City is desperate, we celebrate an Ikea in the City centre and now will have a carnival float in summer with all things Mexican showing Taco Bell tribute for coming to Southampton, the Avenue is changing I hear to Avenida and this is just the start, day of the dead isnā€™t needed for obvious reasons but hear are plans for a 4ft 2in pinata to be on the display with the mayor taking the first hitā€¦

1 Like

Cherts with your charisma and guile you could have a good time in Fareham on a Mondayā€¦

1 Like