šŸŽµ What are you listening to etc

When I getting ready to leave Uni I remember saying that the only thing I had to look forward to was nostalgia. And this is it.

Bedtime for me. I shall leave you with this one, especially for @saintbletch

1 Like

Is that Matā€™s brother?

1 Like

I quite liked the album, I was a bit disappointed but I think thatā€™s my own fault. I love them both individually, but perhaps I was expecting THE BEST ALBUM EVER. It was alright, just not as good as their respective solo output.

Iā€™m also seeing Kurt soon, hopefully. Iā€™ve had tickets to see him 3 times, and never been able to go. Was also meant to be at Glasto when he played but annihilated my knee so couldnā€™t go. Iā€™m wrapping hyself in cotton wool until then.

1 Like

Heā€™s amazing. Caught a bit of him at Glasto and was blown away. Serious talent.

1 Like
3 Likes

I think thatā€™s the problemā€¦i thought it was going to be the best album ever and that first single fed that thought. I guess itā€™s disappointment and ridiculous expectations more than anything else

1 Like

Completely random tune on this weeks Better Call Saul.

Fucking ear worms!!!

1 Like

Got rid of the ear worm at least- cheers @Goatboy

1 Like

People of my age grew up with that songā€¦constantly played on ā€œChildrenā€™s Choice with Uncle Macā€ BBC radio on Saturday mornings during the 1950s.

Iā€™m singing it nowā€¦ ā€œOooh the buzzinā€™ of the bees and the cigarette trees, the sodawater fountin, the lemonade springs where the blue-bird sings, on the Big Rock Candy Mountainā€

Takes to a quiet corner to sob recalling memories of innocent times. :lou_facepalm_2:

2 Likes

Fantastic vocalist.

1 Like

Saw my friends band play on the same bill as these folks a few months back, just popped up on my Spotify. Like their sound a lot

Loving this album.

2 Likes

Great track, love the album too.

Cross posting:

:smiley:

Oh ffs!

Ear worm back!

:mapoftasmania:

2 Likes

New album by BEAK, the other band with Geoff Barrow out of Portishead. And, it turns out, my mate Will, who joined them in 2016 and I had no idea.

2 Likes
2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvNH9byrPpohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvNH9byrPpo

2 Likes