We are now live - Please PM me with any issues you find

Ah ha!

1 Like

Oh Lords @saintbletch what have you done :lou_eyes_to_sky:

1 Like

2 Likes

Just tried to reset my style preference to ā€œVincentā€ and clicked ā€œmake this my defaultā€. It changes but when I go to view latest topic it reverts to the og style. Does that mean the default style is set for everyone?

Ah, Iā€™m a twat, found itā€¦

On your mobile device there is a second drop down on the right, interface is under thatā€¦

2 Likes

Try again and look at the bottom for Save.

Might not be that but Iā€™ve fallen for that more than once.

You should be able to do what youā€™re trying to do.

It is that, I did the exact same thing 4 times would you believe :lou_facepalm_2:

Right gotchaā€¦works now. :blush:

User error.

Thought so.

:lou_eyes_to_sky:

x

1 Like

Has everybody turned on notifications for their browser?

And if youā€™re on Android, have you turned on the system notification? (system tray pull-down).

Iā€™m loving this new siteā€¦surprising how quickly you can find your way aroundā€¦apart from the occasional brain-fade.

Very intuitive.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve used AS dark and I liked it. Iā€™m now on Vincent and it seems cleaner and easier to look at. Iā€™m in camp Vincent at present.

2 Likes

I actually hate pink as a colour. I really have quite strong feelings about it.

1 Like

The white writing on black isnā€™t great for my eyes. The white background isnā€™t either but I am used to it. Looking forward to seeing something different.

1 Like

Click your username.

Go to the Preferences tab.

Select the Interface bit.

Choose a more pleasing theme ( we have three dark ones ).

Save changes. Jobā€™s a goodā€™un.

Yep have done that all but there are only 4 choices. 3 of which are black backgrounds which arenā€™t good for my eyesight. So i will stick with default until more are available. Fingers crossed one with a pale coloured background.

What background and primary text colour is best for you Niki?

Iā€™ll try to mock something up.

Black text is fine, maybe on a pale grey. I have coloured filters which are pale pink (arghh) and turquoise. I have visual stress so black text on white moves around.

1 Like

Green on black, Wyse terminal style :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Intiniki, go to your themes and try out the Intinikiā€™s theme.

Itā€™s the default theme with a very light grey background.

If you donā€™t like that shade of grey, Iā€™ve got another 49 to choose from.

2 Likes