đŸ‘Ÿ UAPs and USPs

I don’t want to spook you all but
 :scream:
You remember yesterday’s Gormleyesque alien edifices in this field?

3 Likes

even more alarming is this image in an adjoining field.

It looks like the aliens have set up a new community. :open_mouth:

The farmer’s pick-up was found abandoned alongside the alien community settlement. Is he in collusion with the aliens or a victim of them?

2 Likes

If he’s lucky, he’s getting an Anal probe right now.

(ie Laura K is interviewing him for BBC News)

1 Like

I bet the farmer is going to build a house behind that, and wait seven years before unveiling it.

3 Likes

Dyslexic ones obviously

Was that after he punched Glenn Cockerill?

1 Like

Ah yes, the old “punch him from behind” ploy. :rage:

:lou_facepalm_2: FFS not ANOTHER fake Facebook friend’s request.

1 Like

My mouse hovered over the “search” function when NASA had their “Aliens Thingy” last week.

But there wasn’t anything remotely other than dull that came out of it.
Except.
Maybe A gentle ripple towards a swell of sounds that could become noise?

Anyway.
At least we can wear tinfoil hats again without people thinking it’s vaccine related shit

Saying it in a Tin Foil hat is one thing.
Saying it under Oath in front of Congress is different level

"The story aligns with a lot of similar stories that have played out, going back to the 1980s and 1970s, that together allege that the US government has kept an incredible secret, the literal most extraordinary secret that mankind could have, for not just weeks or months, but years and decades, with no meaningful leak or documentary evidence to ever come forward,” Graff previously told the Guardian.

“I think when you look at the government’s ability to keep secret other really important secrets, there’s a lot of reason to doubt the capability of the government to do that.”

Doesn’t mean anything tbf. Plenty of people lie or give mistaken views under oath

Imho.

Odd that the USA is the epicentre of the whole UFO thing, or not when you think about it.

1 Like