:tories: Tories in trouble?

He is Mr Andrew Griffiths, the Conservative MP for Burton, and Theresa May’s former chief of staff, sent more than 2,000 explicit messages to two women in his constituency. Two Thousand? Fuck me, when does he ever get any work done? Mr Griffiths said, " I am deeply ashamed at my behaviour which has caused which has caused untold distress to my wife and family, to whom i owe everything, and deep embarrassment to the prime minister and to the government i am so proud to serve". He will be seeking professional help to address his unacceptable behaviour sending sex texts! Hahaha. The Sunday Mirror reported that the content of the messages, which it described as “depraved”, will be disclosed on Sunday.
Oh to be fly on the wall at the Griffith’s breakfast table in the morning!

1 Like

I had to do C4 news live with this dick on Friday, he nearly walked off as we were 4 mins overunning

Jacob Rees Mogg and yes he’s as you’d imagine very odd, nervous etc.

Corrected it for you Brizzy…no charge. :lou_wink_2:

Are you Jon Snow?

I’d love to hear more. He comes across as eccentric but very calm and assured and a great debater?

Give us some details Brizzle.

Well why not? It’s clear they can’t sort brexit out so might as well have a few extra days on the piss.

3 Likes

I am told that at Eton he was considered quite odd even then as a teenager by other students (its not the most usual od places as it is) and what you see now is what he was like as a teenager.

A few ‘slight issues’ with the Government yesterday and the lead story on the BBC website is a hosepipe ban for the North West of England. :lou_facepalm_2:

The main reason is the media gravy train Matt. I’m sure you will agree that the general population don’t really understand what the hell is happening now in the the Brexit consultation and they sure as hell didn’t understand it when they voted …

Popular, easy to digest news sells papers.

3 Likes

And they never will if our national broadcaster dumbs down like this.

1 Like

Surely, ‘‘twas ever thus.

This could actually be cross posted across 3 threads :-

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/the-waugh-zone-wednesday-july-18-2018_uk_5b4efa00e4b0b15aba89f415?ncid=tweetlnkukhpmg00000008

It’s almost got to the stage where May is untouchable as no-one else wants the job of dragging this joke of a Party into the final brexit negotiations and beyond as she’s let it get so divided, it would be an impossible task.

6 Likes

Is it possible that May was a Labour plant to ruin the Tory’s ?

Just like Anthony Wedgewood Benn was the best thing to happen for the Tory’s when he became a Labour party member.

1 Like

Tory MPs instructed to break the pairing system.

Watching them defend it on Newsnight at the moment.

Talking about it being a mistake, saying that an apology has been given and suggesting that that should be the end of it.

Which coincidentally is exactly how they handle benefit claiment reviews and tax inspections.

Not.

Morally bankrupt.

3 Likes

Another fine mess

Had a brief dealing with a CRC a while back. They’d only done checks where the perpetrator lived and not where the ex lived. So he came back with_emphasized text_ clear info. Duh.
Honestly there should be mucstrong texth more joined up systems. We were just about to have it for children but in 2010 the coalition government scrapped it as it was too big brother. Which we know they actually really like to keep an eye on us lots.

Nevermind… nothing to see here…