💡 Things it's taken you years to learn that you really should have known before

Best thing about this forum is everyone’s friendly :laughing:

1 Like

As I said to you earlier, it won’t be long before I tell you to fuck off:

Fuck off

:lou_wink:

4 Likes

No need, I’ll just post needless Radiohead videos. I’ll do that anyway :lou_facepalm_2:

5 Likes

Not realising that Jackie Edmunds wanted more than playing kerplunk that time. I was naive and only 32 :blush:

4 Likes

Going to sleep at a reasonable hour

… and it’s only going to get lovelier now the warm and affable Cobham Saint is back :lou_lol:

3 Likes

Steve and Cobham sitting in a tree.

K

I

S

S

I

N

G

:lou_is_a_flirt:

3 Likes

Fuck off Bletch

Growing up in Totton, the golden rule was never kiss anyone from the waterside, something I adhere to religeously to this day.

Holding hands is as far as I go.

4 Likes

I never did find a girl who’d go as far as Calshot Spit on the first date.

4 Likes

Originally posted by @steveintheforest

Fuck off Bletch

Growing up in Totton, the golden rule was never kiss anyone from the waterside, something I adhere to religeously to this day.

Holding hands is as far as I go.

Don’t believe anything Steve tells you Bletch, those boys from Totton will shag anything that has a pulse :lou_is_a_flirt:

2 Likes

And one swallow does not a summer make…

2 Likes

Worcester sauce on margarita pizzas is fucking lovely.

1 Like

After a couple of shandys by any chance?

:lou_lol:

What you have there is the foreign version of cheese on toast and yes with Worcestershire sauce on it’s much better

1 Like

Good point Phil

Does anyone else have any jazzed up foreign foods they’d like to share (or is that jizzed?)

What about ones that just don’t work?

I believe that at a number of public schools they have managed to jizz up the humble cracker.

2 Likes

When did Buffaloes get wings its just a bit of spicey chicken

1 Like

As they say in the US of A…you don’t know shit…

1 Like

Yes. And a blindingly obvious one.

When next making a Steak & Ale or Chicken pie surprise everyone by using a home made Roshan Josh or Chicken Tikka mix.

Not the crap bottled sauce stuff but get the proper spices.

1 Like

Someone did give this massive bellend (neither of these people is me) in my house mince pies that he’d injected jizz into as a Secret Santa.

Was both horrifying and intensely funny

1 Like