šŸ’” Things it's taken you years to learn that you really should have known before

When do you start Mr T?

Originally posted by @Goatboy

When do you start Mr T?

September.

Originally posted by @MrTrampoline

When do you start Mr T?

September.

Fuck me! September! Better start looking for a job in the meantime!

Yeah for sure! Nothing fancy for now though - think I might do a bit of Deliveroo-ing. Iā€™m looking for some flexible work and the chance to work on a zero-hours contract would be particularly convenient.

ā€¦then thereis the probationary period wher you can fuck it up big time :lou_wink_2:

2 Likes

Fatso is a big player at Deliveroo.

1 Like

Are you a bit mental?

Originally posted by @Fatso

I should never have studied Philosophy at University. Itā€™s ended up with me selling my soul to the man to pay the (London) bills.

Ha! thought that news would piss you right off.

Yes, Iā€™m incredibly pissed off

Haha you are as well. Deep down, you know that you shouldnā€™t be. Youā€™d certainly _like _to not be, and youā€™re doubtless well aware how ridiculous it is to be wound up by the fact someone youā€™ve never met on an internet forum you donā€™t much like has found some success in life, but you just canā€™t help it.

And the cheeky little sod knows it too. Thatā€™s why it hurts.

Are you a bit mental?

That all you got? Fuck me youā€™re an embarrassment.

We can help you find closure here Fatsoā€¦ release your anger and frustrationā€¦ you know it makes sense. Set yourself free of these chains of misery and embrace your foes.

Embrace the ā€˜successā€™ of others Fatso.

And offer him Ā£3 per hour.

1 Like

Thereā€™s also the prospect of the graduate scheme being canned, once article 50 is invoked.

3 Likes

You need to calm down.

Thereā€™s no need for him to embrace the success of people he doesnā€™t like Goatboy - Iā€™m a South London boy and all about honesty and directness.

But given that Iā€™ve posted on here like 2 or 3 times over the Christmas period and yet he still brings me up on a random thread, then yeah, Iā€™m gonna have a chuckle. I guess I left an impression.

Ā£2.50!

1 Like

Haha! Oh man would you love that. Thatā€™s the good old Labour Party with their compassionate politics. How gutted were you that those Nissan workers in Sunderland arenā€™t all in a queue stretching round the block at the Job Centre?

When do you start Mr T?

September.

Fuck me! September! Better start looking for a job in the meantime!

Yeah for sure! Nothing fancy for now though - think I might do a bit of Deliveroo-ing. Iā€™m looking for some flexible work and the chance to work on a zero-hours contract would be particularly convenient.

Fatso is a big player at Deliveroo.

Not so.

But Fatso is a big user of Deliveroo.

Are you pissed Mr T?

Or just very angry?

Your posts are a bit out there. Cheer up, you got the job, until it goes to Europe(donā€™t have a go at me, wasnā€™t my doing).

Bloody hell, I take a break and I completely miss Shirty-gate and return to Mr T finally landing a proper job (well done btw)ā€¦

Just need Bazza to spout off about our non-Anglo Saxon countrymen and the unholy trinity will be complete and all will be well with Sotoniansā€¦

2 Likes

Geography. I was always good at that.

1 Like

Originally posted by @cobham-saint

Bloody hell, I take a break and return to Mr T finally landing a proper job (well done btw)ā€¦

Oh you just canā€™t help it, can you? You bitter, bitter fuck.

3 Likes