šŸ’” Things it's taken you years to learn that you really should have known before

When the Mrs gives you a twirl and says ā€œlook, new jeans!ā€ The correct response is not ā€œsame old arse.ā€ :lou_facepalm_2:

6 Likes

That being drunk in charge of Ebay will only ever end in tears

1 Like

Hmmmm

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/leagues/standings/200778/classic

Yeah, just as I thought, Bucks.

Either

a) someone is impersonating me

b) my account has been hacked

Originally posted by @Bucks

Hmmmm

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/leagues/standings/200778/classic

omg that guy who is Top of Leagueā€¦ his name is Dick Butt!

4 Likes

Itā€™s got to be bad, heā€™s below me in the leagueā€¦

You should crush Oxo cubes in the silver foil before opening it and sprinkling on you cooking.

Why have I always opened them and crushed / exploded them like a clusterbomb in mid air before?

2 Likes

Saints are always going to let you down, normally in early to mid August and at this time of year. We then tend to get our shit together, and have a good run in.

1 Like

Serious answer ā€¦ Smoking. Itā€™s really, really hard to quit :lou_facepalm_2: And iā€™ve tried. Oh have I just, patches, e-cigs, gum. If I could go back in time and slap myself in the face

2 Likes

We can organise that for you nowā€¦

1 Like

Idiotā€™s will alwayā€™s be idiotsā€™ and Liarā€™s will always stay liarā€™s

I learnt that trick back in the early nineties from a cheesy, late night TV segment called Get Stuffed with The Mystery Chefs.

Anyone else remember Get Stuffed?

3 Likes

Was that the BBC2 programme where Delia used to coax sex slaves into kitchen orgies and then murder them while making a cottage pie?

Or was that Get Snuffed?

7 Likes

Uttering the wordsā€¦ I think we should go out for the day with the kids ā€˜family outingā€™. FFS!

In your head you have this image of the day but it is never as it turns out!

I should never have studied Philosophy at University. Itā€™s ended up with me selling my soul to the man to pay the (London) bills.

4 Likes

I thought it was just meā€¦good to see Iā€™m not the only fuckwit out thereā€¦

:lou_sad:

This arsehole seems to have learnt (aged 18) that its not nice to taunt people whose new born baby has just died

Ha! thought that news would piss you right off.

Yes, Iā€™m incredibly pissed off

Originally posted by @Fatso

Originally posted by @MrTrampoline

Originally posted by @Fatso

I should never have studied Philosophy at University. Itā€™s ended up with me selling my soul to the man to pay the (London) bills.

Ha! thought that news would piss you right off.

Yes, Iā€™m incredibly pissed off

Haha you are as well. Deep down, you know that you shouldnā€™t be. Youā€™d certainly _like _to not be, and youā€™re doubtless well aware how ridiculous it is to be wound up by the fact someone youā€™ve never met on an internet forum you donā€™t much like has found some success in life, but you just canā€™t help it.

And the cheeky little sod knows it too. Thatā€™s why it hurts.