The Wenger Bus is Coming, it's Gooner drive you mad

Think we are going to need to score more than one to win this game. They are looking quite dangerous and Ozil is picking the ball up in dangerous areas with our midfield and defenders not knowing who should pick him up.

Forster made a great save and got down well which we don’t often say about him.

However there are more goals in it for us if we go for it. Fair play Tadic for some great link up play with Austin. Redmond has been Redmond. Get Boufal on within the next 15 mins to run at that old and slow defence.

COYS

I have come to the conclusion that Redmond is fucking dog shit.

It is also colder than a witches tit.

2 Likes

Sell him to City in January. JWP needs to be told which end we are kicking

No hip flask of rum to warm you up?

Need to get a foothold in this.

Why didn’t Redmond smack it?

Un lucky Romeu

So was soaking up the pressure for the first 15 mins the right thing to do??

Romeu hits the bar from 80yds out!!!

Bertand should have scored there.

This missing goals is going to come back to haunt us…

Fuck fuck fuck fuck

You were right @btripz

3 Likes

Tame goal really, given the rest of the match…

1-1 would have taken that at the start of someone had offered it to me but we really should have been 4 or 5 clear.

1 Like

Same shit, different day. Frustrating that we didn’t convert a second. Bertrand missed a sitter. Would have been an excellent win and an important 3 points.

Oh well, at least we didn’t lose.

Sigh.

Boys played well

In actually in danger of enjoying watching them play

Shit Fraser seems to have fucked off only for shit redmond to turn up

7 Likes

We’re getting better. Nice to see the versatility of formation and team over past few games. Without wanting to go on, I still think Redmond needs to be on the bench. What’s with lemina absence? I watched the Ryan Bertrand clip thing on the saints website (it’s called teammates) and to the Q “which player would go on ‘I’m a Celebrrity…’”, he said Lemina and made a comment about him needing to remember he’s a footballer. I thought that might be a sign that he’s a bit of a prima doña. I may have looked into too much though.

3 Likes

Redmond seemed to lose confidence as soon as he got to the final 3rd. Otherwise he wasn’t too bad, but could do with being dropped to the bench. Might make him step up a bit.

Is the comment about JWP being the ‘headmasters pet’ a reference to Les I wonder?!