The Wenger Bus is Coming, it's Gooner drive you mad

Redmond was shit but to be fair he was up against Bellerin who is very quick. Kind of nullified Redmond’s best asset. No excuse for his shit passing though.

Hojberg was excellent. Again. Top lad.

JWP very good too and Jack Stephens was top drawer.

Redmond should have been subbed at half time and Tadic was on the pitch 15 minutes too long. That’s what cost us the win.

Nice to see us playing well though.

7 Likes

Oh, and pap should have been subbed 2 pints earlier :lou_wink_2:

Top entertainment.

5 Likes

That was an excellent match, massively disappointing not to have won though. As BTripz pointed out during the game, missed chances can always come back to haunt you. Had we takne one of those we’d have won, as I really don’t think the Arse had two goals in them today. Fucking Giroud always scores against us.

But we played really well. Created plenty, pulled them apart loads of times. We also defended well - seemed to me that we took the cue from Manchester United, letting the Arse have possession and making sure they didn’t do too much with it. But then Man Utd had a two-goal cushion and sneaked a third at the death.

Stephens was excellent at right back - he’s a very intelligent player as well as a very good one, which helps when it comes to switching position. Keeping a player of Sanchez’s quality quiet is no mean feat. JWP and Hojbjerg were top notch as well - there was one outrageous flick over an opponent just outside our box by JWP that I could happily watch again and again. I didn’t think Redmond was anywhere near as bad as some others do, but there you go - all about opinions and all that.

8 Likes

This guy, it would appear, has a real downer on MoPo MKII, I can’t believe he is crticising the tactics and substitutions on Sunday…