The Wenger Bus is Coming, it's Gooner drive you mad

WTF is this team? JWP right back? Stephens in from nowhere? Redmond instead of Boufal? :man_facepalming:t3:

Hoedt and Boufal dropped after Ballmouth - not surprised.

Attacking line up I think (Lemina on bench), which given Arse are not the best defensively makes sense.

Odd one.

Pied on the bench but no right side defender.

3 CBs and JWP at right back?

Back 4 with Stephens at right back?

Lemina fit but not starting.

Odd set-up.

I can only presume that the selection is to match Arsenal and the inclusion of Stephens is so that he can fill in as a right back if at any point he wants to revert to a back 4. Probably more suited there than Yoshida and you’d never put Hoedt or VVD there.

Surprised Lemina isn’t back in yet.

Disappointed to be watching Redmond today. At least things look like they could happen with Boufal. This system would seemingly allow Gabbiadini and Austin to both play but we’ve opted with the tried and failed system of Redmond and Tadic. Tadic has improved of late to an extent and it has coincided with Redmond not being in the side. Is Tadic inspired to be less shit when Boufal plays? Dunno but I tend not to believe in coincidences!

Lets wait and see what happens. Maybe Redmond will end his goal drought today…

COYS

1 Like

Redmond did at least set up the goal v Ballmouth. I know, one swallow etc etc…

But maybe he is there to counter / help track back v Bellerin, the fastest player in the Prem?

Get the fuck in Charlie

Come on you saints

Austin you fucking beauty, props to Susan too

'kin hell

Chazza 3mins

Excellent start.

Arsenal defence is missing.

Austin could have had a hatrick by now.

2 Likes

So back 4 in possession and back 5 in defence with JWP dropping back.

Amazing tackle from Hoebjerg, shit corner from JW-P though.

Feck me, did Forster just come to claim a cross into the box?

1 Like

Looks a proper miserable day at SMS

And then he punches it when it’s easier to catch :lou_facepalm_2:

This is a good game of football.

2 Likes

Cracking game of football broken out at SMS

What a save by Forster…

6 Likes

1-0 up and a bloody good game, Chances have been there and we will need to stop sitting back because this Arse defence has a big hole in it which we should be exploiting. :lou_is_a_flirt:

1 Like