🇺🇦 The War/Invasion in/of Ukraine

I suspect he meant pasty faced - he (Putin) was looking decidedly puffy faced the other day - and the media were suggesting he was ill.

Yes waxy, he is that waxy Madame Tussauds wouldn’t have him, he looks like a candle.

I heard he’s distantly related to Joe Wick.

1 Like

What a brave woman, I’ll be watching to see if she is safe and what sentence she receives.

I think you should excuse Barry, he only appears to get carried away and over excited when the victims of war atrocities look like us. I’m waiting for him to call for sanctions against the US, UK and their client Saudi Arabia for the ongoing genocide in Yemen. 250,000 people and climbing, hospitals, schools, air raid shelters bombed. But I won’t be holding my breath.

3 Likes

Wonder if he’ll get snuffed out?

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

If he does I doubt Elton will sing.

1 Like

Shhh….Best not mention Libya, South Sudan, the Central African Republic, Northern Mozambique, Ethiopia, and Cameroon’s north-west and south-west regions either then……?

I think a fifteen year suspension might be rather apt.

If Barry is right, he can just shout at us from his radioactive fallout mound.

1 Like

Ah fuck it, I’ve started a response numerous times, play nice peeps or I won’t (in a virtual manner of course)

3 Likes

How?
What?

Smolensk 2 possibility

Shit

are they trying to push the EU into a corner?

I was going to say VDL never misses a chance to bang the EU drum but then i saw where they are going

Meanwhile Macron, seeing how popular Zelensky is, has gone for a make over

2 Likes

National leaders flying into a war zone doesn’t strike me as a sensible thing to do.

1 Like

Unless its Donald Trump

Update.
Imho this is SO dangerous and for what? Virtue signalling?

1 Like

Possibly? But also solidarity, they know but for NATO those bombs would be raining down on them.

NATO.

Now featuring thirteen potential new Polands (1939).

Seeking to add a fourteenth!

Or you could say and more correctly

The 14th nation wanting to join NATO voluntary.

I see Russians bombing maternity hospitals but not NATO.

I think you want to be careful what you wish for.

Depending how this goes, Putin may fancy having a little nibble at NATO, and what happens then if the West’s response under treaty obligation is as shit as the one that is happening now?