šŸ› ā“ The Technical Support Thread

Glory be. I finally got the upgrade today (after 12 days) to make Deezer work again on Bose. Only took 10 mins on each of 5 speakers to install, then another hour getting the system into a sane state. But works! :grinning: Sad that I have to install a new hub on Friday and start again. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I was sure I used to speak English but no idea what language half these posts are in

2 Likes

Is this better?

Chwała Ojcu. W końcu dostałem dzisiaj aktualizację (po 12 dniach), aby Deezer znĆ³w działał w Bose. Instalacja zajęła tylko 10 minut na każdym z 5 głośnikĆ³w, a następnie kolejną godzinę doprowadzenie systemu do normalnego stanu. Ale działa! :grinning: Smutne, że w piątek muszę zainstalować nowy hub i zacząć od nowa.

1 Like

Tā€™ching Quoia Mush

Klingon or Polish ?

Both very similar

2 Likes

I speak more Klingon tbh.
Kā€™plar

1 Like

Qaā€™pla.

Your spelling lacks honour.

He needs this

The Klingon Bee Geeā€™s by the look of them.

4 Likes

I spill my Cling On like I spill my polish

Finally got fed up and decided to get a new phone from O2 as Iā€™m long overdue an upgrade. Went in to the Swan centre, picked one out, then the bloke said ā€œyou say you need dual sim, are they both O2 sims?ā€ā€¦and I remembered why Iā€™d had to buy the fucking phone independently in the first place. You canā€™t use it, both sims are network locked and I have an EE pocket landline.

So, I updated the account, which I was overpaying for, and started looking into new phones. Got so bored that I just saved everything I could and reset the phone. Took me all afternoon to set it all back up again, but the square reader works again on it.

However, this is now on there.

Screenshot_2021-10-27-10-29-17-80_92b64b2a7aa6eb3771ed6e18d0029815

I canā€™t remove it, or even take it off the home screens. Any idea what the hell it is?

Nope.
HTH.

1 Like

Tap it, find out what it does :slight_smile:

In all seriousness where is it on the phone screen, it might just be your app drawerā€¦

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

And if you long tap on it do you get an uninstall option like on my phone??

I donā€™t, and itā€™s the only app icon that doesnā€™t give those options. Do you reckon Putin might be onto me after that gag I posted on Sicki in 2006? :thinking::flushed:

1 Like

Strange how it appeared after you reset the phone, are you sure it wasnā€™t there before?

Barry would have been all over this.

3 Likes

Yes, completely. Iā€™ve had the phone just over a year now, Iā€™d definitely have noticed it.

Now, just think about your non-Sotonians mobile activitiesā€¦

Is there any site you might have visited that could possibly have been compromised and that all downloads are definitely kosher?

:wink::joy:

2 Likes