⚽ 🔄 The Summer (or Autumn) 2020 transfer thread

I want a Ginger in the team. It shits up the opposition.

3 Likes

Will Hughes may be available cheap.
Mega Wotsit

Looks like PEH will quickly discover what a tight bastard Levi is.

1 Like

Game on

Assuming it’s true (it probably isn’t) it will only be part of the game. He won’t want to go to Everton. Or shouldn’t do at least.

Personally I can’t quite work out why Saints are adamantly after a straight cash deal. It can only be because they haven’t decided if they want to move for KWP permanently yet. Which would be surprising given his post lockdown performances.

Otherwise if we squeeze Levy for PEH, he will simply do the same if we later go for KWP. He will need no invitation to shaft us because he’s already a proper wanker.

Ultimately we will have a valuation for both players as will they. Seems like delaying the inevitable?

1 Like

Echo saying he has agreed personal terms with Everton!

Really :dizzy_face: I thought money wouldn’t be his prime motivator.

I’ve been thinking exactly the same thing. It’s making me think we’re not getting KWP for whatever reason. Maybe spurs saying they don’t want to sell?

Maybe we rate a different fullback better value (ie we can’t afford KWP)

Yeah so Levy is potentially taking the piss with the asking price.

I just can’t see how the two deals can be separated, if indeed we do want KWP.

What do we think a fair price for KWP would be? Bearing in mind he has not played a huge number of games in the top flight.

He definitely isn’t a Mourinho full back. Far too small. He’ll be after Ivanovic ll.

So I reckon he’ll be available for transfer.

I think.
In the new reality.
The question should be what can we afford?

I’d expect him to be £15m

1 Like

This could be as simple as his agent saying he wants say £100k a week and Everton have just agreed to pay him that IF he goes there.

Everton pay silly money for mediocre players. They reek of desperation in the transfer market.

They need someone to fill Schniderlins boots

I agree.

So safe to assume Levy will be asking for £50m.

1 Like

So I’ve read the article and it does suggest something more substance, if he has indeed visited the training ground.

I will still be shocked if this goes through but at the same time I think it would be hilarious! He said he wants to play champions league football and win the premier league… so what does he do… joins a team on identical points to Saints, a team who finished 8th last season and a team who can only finish 11th at best this time around! Ancelotti aside, I think they are a joker club.

3 Likes

The dreamer thinks.
He realised what he owes Saints so joined in playing the game to force Jose to have a row with Levy on supporting him