⚽ 🔄 The Summer (or Autumn) 2020 transfer thread

Start with a negative itk story for Bazza

1 Like

What odds for the shortest amount of time to hear the words “no ambition”, “chairman gao” and “tin pot?”. Anything else you want to throw into the ring, feel free! #sorrybaz

5 Likes

Check the daily echo comments section, I imagine they are way ahead of you on this one.

2 Likes

I have a gut feel also about Salisu from Spain. I may be totally wrong, but he is a nipper and Nigerian and hasn’t actually played for Nigeria.
That means Work Permit problems.
So my guess is based on the rumours we made a gentle not at release clause offer and then went off to chat with the Government guys.
Also see rumours of PEH to Ajax. Cannot see them paying 35 mil tbh

They’ll be flush after their Summer clear out?

Spurs aren’t going to pay that either though. #Levyisatightfuck

1 Like

Fulham fans thoughts

Wtf?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Championship though :man_shrugging:t2:

If Reed wasn’t our player there would be plenty of people calling for us to buy him.

But can he do it on a rainy Tuesday night in Stoke?:cloud_with_rain::umbrella:…oh, hang on :joy:

2 Likes

INCOMING PLAYER ALERT!

Now for the Work Permit, although I expect the delay has been that it was rejected (not enough International Caps then appealed as per Mane and others

1 Like
2 Likes

Youtube is so oldskool.
We need his EA Stats & one of those weird plaque things FFS
(Allegedly his are better than Bailly at Man URe or VVD at Celtic but hey what do I know about gaming that isn’t Asteroids level one)

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

I have no idea what they mean but he’s gone from silver to gold

1 Like

Tish and Pish…we don’t need any of that rubbish…all we need to know Ralf has met the payer’s agent at a secret location (Fleet Services) and signed him because he wears size 12 boots. He’s only 5’ 2"…shit in the air but very difficult to knock over. :lou_lol:

2 Likes

Yeah.
I remember when forums screamed themselves at the Hoedt YouTube vid.
But clearly been a serious target & likes Fleet Services by all (your) accounts

1 Like