⚽ 🔄 The Summer (or Autumn) 2020 transfer thread

Sorry fake account

Boo

1 Like

Were one or two :roll_eyes:

Ralph being all aloof about KWP.

Your move, Levy.

I do enjoy watching KWP play. Similar to Clyne in our prime (poetry there!) dashing down the wing but KWP can get himself out of trouble instead of losing the ball

3 Likes

You now know how Bompey will score against us tomorrow.
You just HAD to type that
:lou_facepalm_2:

Aaaand so it starts …

I heard the interview and to be fair to Keown, he was pushed into that by that fucking idiot, Jim White, who started off by saying “no disrespect to Southampton” and proceeded to do exactly that. " Shouldn’t he be at an elite club?" was another line from the Sweaty Cunt.

Keown refused to agree with him until White had badgered him for the next few minutes with hypothetical cases, such as Aubameyang leaving.

3 Likes

Sweaty Cunt. I like it.

Asked if negotiations with Forster were over Lennon told The Sun:

From what I gather, yeah. There’s no more movement on it at the minute. We can’t keep leaving the door open. We have to make decisions. If it was to reverse tomorrow we’d go yeah, on you come, but we’re not getting any indication of that happening.

We’re talking to representatives of a couple of goalkeepers so hopefully we’ll have good news sooner rather than later on that. We’re disappointed with the Fraser issue. It’s kind of bizarre the way it’s panned out.

The impression we got was that he wanted to stay at Southampton and fight for his place, which is the player’s prerogative but we had been led to believe something else.

And some lad called Omar from France or somethin

Would rather KWP than Coleman :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Tenuous Arsenal interest.

Agent in trying to big up interest in his player to to get more for him shocker

3 Likes

We have cover on the right wing.

Second tier of US football, could he do it on a wet, windy, Wednesday night in Burnley?

1 Like

Makes no sense to me. When PEH goes in the Summer, Reed would be an obvious replacement. It would be a shame to let him go as he deserves a stint in the squad.

1 Like

Unless we have someone else lined up eg the kid from Celtic