⚽ The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

Who?

I spoke too soon! There’s hope for me yet!

If there is any truth in this and he can play up top or out wide then that would surely be a case of killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

I don’t know if there’s any truth in it but it might be worth making a list of rumours you’ve posted against players we’ve bought. I suspect that will give you some idea.

This seems like lazy linking to me.

I have compiled a list as requested and can confirm that we therefore have a 1 in 5000 chance. Give or take.

3 Likes

Have we even signed 5000 players in our history??

Everyone needs reminding that Jansen cost spurs about 17m a year after he was bought for about 300k. Or something like that. I don’t want him unless it’s for under 500k.

Knowing Levy he’ll be expecting to make a profit.

1 Like

You can’t say that in the current climate! You are worse than Hitler!

6 Likes
2 Likes

Something feels dodgy about Cedric not playing last night at all (with a little over a week to go) and us to try to play Targett and then Reed there.

Feels like there could be something in that.

Are you saying he’s dead?

4 Likes

That’s the obvious conclusion.

It’s like that episode of Mrs Brown’s Boys when grandad had to pretend to be dead in the coffin in the front parlour. And then he missed the opening match of the season.

Only in reverse.

Or Cedric could be being sold.

I heard a rumour from a friend who works as a journalist in Portugal and he said that Cedric is dead. Killed by a bull that had crossed the border from Spain.

2 Likes

You know João Miguel Camacho too?

2 Likes

How I would have laughed i am sure if I had not preferred sticking fish hooks in my arse

Is Maya dead as well?
Who was that impersonating him in crowd selfies at sms?

Keep up Phil.

Cedric is (almost certainly) dead.

Why would @Fatso’s Portuguese journo have the inside track on the expiration of a Japanese centreback?

1 Like