⚽ The Summer 2018 Transfer Thread

He’s in there somewhere, Puel and pellegrino buried him deep.

4 Likes

Good article.

Ta.

He has not kicked a ball that cleanly since. Fact.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

OBIANG OUT, LEMINA IN?

West Ham and Sampdoria in advanced talks over the sale of Pedro Obiang for around €10m (£8.9m).

Obiang has a contract at West Ham until 2022 and the club will leave the final decision with him if and when a fee is agreed.

Obiang joined West Ham from Sampdoria in 2015, and if he does leave, we are told the club are looking at Southampton midfielder Mario Lemina as a potential replacement.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Those boys are going to have to sell a boat load of dildos to be able to afford him

1 Like

That’s almost as good as when Mrs OSD started to, when I was playing her some new music I recorded, launch into a random story about nothing certainly important as she should have been listening to the song.

I was going to ask if West Ham were that silly and then I answered my own question!

1 Like
1 Like

Bit of a shame really as he was one if those on Saturday that seemed to be sharp. He never seemed to be big enough though to make a difference. Onwards. COYR

https://m.tuttomercatoweb.com/amp/europa/esclusiva-tmw-yerry-mina-scatto-del-southampton-c-a-l-offerta-ufficiale-1138219?__twitter_impression=true

Southampton bid for Yerry Mina, defender coming out of Barcelona who has not even left for the US tour of the Spanish champions team. The English club, according to what was collected by our editorial team, put 15 million euros plus 5 bonuses on the plate.

The player’s entourage is coming to Spain, the Colombian defender - three goals at the last World Cup - he hoped for an Arsenal bid. That for now has not arrived and therefore puts the saints in the forefront for the acquisition of one of the most interesting South American defense centers.

1 Like

Hard to believe the above for numerous reasons. Everton were reportedly interested anyway and we all know they love to gazump us.

1 Like

Pragmatism, that’s your problem.
If you think positively, you could theorise that we’ve been linked for the last couple of years with a succession of Barcelona players, so justifiably* assume that by now the clubs understand each other and it’ll be a smooth and trouble free deal, signed in the usual quiet way.
I do believe that Barcelona have had the best mathematicians working out the probabilities and the answer was, stop buying from Liverpool, go to Southampton(cheaper and a more consistent source).
So they’re now up for doing us a favour, because the maths** says it’s good future business for them.

*in a religious sense only
**bean counters, not like the above mentioned real mathematicians

Sounds like his agent is using us to attract Arsenal’s interest…

3 Likes

I don’t get you @Saint-or-sinner you readily disbelieve that the evil Russians could be trying to kill dissidents but you’ll happily believe that we can buy a player from Barcelona…

I readily disbelieve the propaganda(generally because it’s fucking farcical) the west pumps out, but footballs football Bob. I’m going to dream every preseason and reality can do one until the first game😄

4 Likes

Lyon have apparently just offered €30m

1 Like

But didn’t we offer 15m Euros? Why would you go in with 30m? Lyon are fucking idiots. They just needed to offer 15.1m. Football people are dicks

6 Likes

Job opportunity @Fatso
You could save them a lot of money(ask for a percentage).

I’ll be the Lyon Les Reed.

1 Like

Les “The Lyon Lion” Reed

1 Like

Gros Les Reed et son boîte noire.

2 Likes