The Sotonians Transfers Thread

Bletch going FBI on my posts is frankly, sexist. If I were a guy, sitting at the top of the league, do you think anyone would be questioning my legitimacy? No, of course not.

Male dominated forum, uncomfortable with a women being the best, is no surprise.

2 Likes

Originally posted by @Coxford_lou

Bletch going FBI on my posts is frankly, sexist. If I were a guy, sitting at the top of the league, do you think anyone would be questioning my legitimacy? No, of course not.

Thatā€™s not fair. When Tokyo-Saint won Most Valuable Poster on Saintsweb, beltchā€™s investigations were very vigorous. As he said at the time, ā€œany election where Tokyo-Saint is victorious, must, by definition, be corrupt.ā€

Itā€™s probably much the same, with you.

Edit: I mean, from beltchā€™s point of view, where he refuses to accept anyone can be superior to himself, other than his current employer.

Edit2: And me, obv.

2 Likes

When Tokyo-Saint won Most Valuable Poster on Saintsweb,

Letā€™s just savour that for a moment.

1 Like

You see, Coxford Lou? We must be on constant guard, for if we do not learn lessons from history, we are doomed to repeat situations where ppl like i.e. Tokyo-Saint can appear to be i.e. ā€œpopularā€

1 Like

You ever won a MVP bear? No? Didnā€™t think so.

2013ā€¦ what a year!

1 Like

Ha, that whole poll was FIFAesque in itā€™s results. Never forget though that it was only due to Bearā€™s incompetence (in choice of poll hoster) that won you that award. If all 105 results had counted you wouldnā€™t have won.

1 Like

erm check the records iā€™m Reigning Champion you complete homose- I mean erm, fucktard.

1 Like

We will never know B. What we do know is that I won the contest as it was set out. I beat bear by 1 vote and bear voted for me. Bear had the deciding vote between me and him for MVP and he voted for me - dumb bear!

2 Likes

(ahem) Back on transfersā€¦

A lot of buzz surrounding a possible move for Sadio ManĆ©, with Bayern Munich the alleged suitors. How do we feel about this? Obviously a huge pay day with his length of contract, the player will fancy going. A little bit unexpected, given some of the negative reports that swirled around him, but damn, if he didnā€™t put himself in the shop window against Villa.

The criticism of him was daft, but to be expected over there.

Fap themselves into a frenzy about Jack Cork, yet straight on Sadioā€™s back. Canā€™t possibly think why.

Reckon heā€™ll stay this year, another season like last and thereā€™ll be some serious interest next summer Iā€™d have thought. Robben and Ribery will be a year older, so will need some sort of replacement in the not too distant future. Though ManĆ© does seem to be more effective through the middle.

Rapidly becoming one of my favourite Saints though.

1 Like

I would be GUTTED if Mane moved on. My favourite current player. He is amazing.

1 Like

Sounds like Swansea have all but tied up Andre Ayew. Reckon that could be a decent signing for them.

Also, West Ham are due to sign Pedro Obiang imminently. According to their Chairmanā€™s son, on Twitter. Stay classy West Ham.

1 Like

I hope he stays as he frightens defenders with his pace and (sometime) trickery. He could have a very good season if heā€™s played in the right position.

Mane is not even into the second year of (I think) a five year contract. It would take a ridiculous amount of money to sign him. Silly season in the press.

yeah Iā€™m hoping to find that Mane is less of a cunt than i.e. Dejan Lovren, and sticks around for another season at least.

Well, this is why weā€™re in a good spot whatever. The guy has immense stats from the Austrian League. Bayern didnā€™t want to take a gamble on him then so they can stump up the cash now.

Very difficult decision for the player. While Iā€™d love to say heā€™d be better off here, Iā€™m 90% sure thatā€™s bollocks. Loads of opportunities for him there at one of the biggest clubs in the world.

You ainā€™t getting your hands on George Weahā€™s Cosuin.

He just signed a new loan contract with the Dubai Saints Massive. Yet to make his debut @BarastiBeachBar but may get to see him when we have our traditional First Day of Ramadan Hog Roast BBQ & all night party.

Bit of controversy there though as that dumb Air Traffic Geek has gone and set up a leaving party for SarahSupaSaint, but then Mrs EoA found out and he has had to change that evening to one where his missus will actually be at home to keep a check on them both.

The good news is that SSS is available and we are looking for offers. A case of HobGoblin has been offered by massive down Bitterne way, but we are hoping more for a Keg of 6X.

We did get a cheeky bid from our other holiday season signing - Paul Collingwood but to be honest we hate all that Northern fizzy stuff.

Obviously Tokes will be on at me calling me out for a name drop but IF someone tells me how to post a bloody pic I do have proof that he is a member - hell he watched us win twice last season - which is actually more than Eric managed.

Sorry? What was that? This is about transfers? Oh you mean PLAYER transfers. Oh sorry, so the tale of where Twitchy is going to be before the end of the year is not valid then.

OK sorry will go and see what Sport 360 says about us

Did we know about this? Where were our ITKā€™ers.

Grzegorz Krychowiak (Bloody hell that took some typing) from Seville. We had a 9 mil bid turned down.

There, THATā€™s why we need more Polish shops

Aw brill, is this the bit where I get to pretend I knew who he was all along?