The Sotonians Transfers Thread

Charlie Austin?

Wonder if Liverpool might get mugged off with an unusually large transfer tribunal. 22 year old English bro, who just scored 11 goals in the prem, and for whom Spurs bid Ā£12m. Thatā€™s got to be worth more than the normal peanuts + add-ons.

Originally posted by @Goatboy

Charlie Austin?

There are a couple of differences. First, weā€™re not trying to replace Luis Suarez. Second, I donā€™t think we can compete at the Luis Suarez end of the market. Liverpool used to be able to.

True. FWIW I think Ings will be a good signing for Liverpool.

Already flashing the cash on swanky new motors

I reckon Chez, Puddings and Monkeys and Percy Windham CDAJFU.

Iā€™d love to see a couple of in-depth, dry, stat-filled Redslo blogs trying to get to grips with the workings of this place!

Originally posted by @Cascadia-Saint

Iā€™d love to see a couple of in-depth, dry, stat-filled Redslo blogs trying to get to grips with the workings of this place!

He is funny though, and he does like Bearsy, so maybe it could work. I think heā€™d enjoy the nicer atmosphere here. Has anyone PMā€™d him yet?

I just left a message on his blog, hopefully his wage demands wonā€™t be too high.

1 Like

My sources are telling me that we are close to signing Sporting Lisbon right-back Cedric Soares for about Ā£4m.

2 Likes

I hear his form is ā€œup and downā€

Edit: Soz. that is a C.Soares joke.

Edit2: I really am sorry bout that one, srsly

1 Like

Originally posted by @Fatso

My sources are telling me that we are close to signing Sporting Lisbon right-back Cedric Soares for about Ā£4m.

More on that.

Metro article backs you up here.

Good work, Bearsy. His most recent blog is excellent.

alright lou, save the arse-kissing till he actually turns up.

Yeah but he might do a search on his name and see I was bigging him up even when he wasnā€™t here.

This sort of stuff always helps with future up votes.

Your unquenchable addiction to upvotes is becoming a problem, coxford lou. We may have to stage an Intervention. I should not want to find you rag-clothed and homeless, lingering in the cricket forum, complimenting posters on their trousers, and begging for likes.

2 Likes

Says the guy down in third placeā€¦

1 Like

I heard that beltch is going FBI on ur points lou. Heā€™s gathering evidence, and offering deals to potential witnesses. I shouldnā€™t be at all surprised if a lot of Lou votes are stricken from the record, if they are proven to arise, as we all suspect, from ā€œimmoral practices.ā€

1 Like