šŸ“¢ The Sotonians Summoning Thread

@Halo-Stickman and @ant, youā€™re missing and missed.

3 Likes

Been deliberately ignoring the emails, but wanted to come on here to find the Fantasy Football code. So FINE, YOU WIN.

I appear to have 641 notifications. What the flying fuck?!

4 Likes

Go to your Profile, select Notifications and then click Dismiss All.

Itā€™s a hangover from the migration process.

@ant 642 now(before you turn it off):grin:

2 Likes

Whilst this isnā€™t really a summoning, I wanted to pass on a message from Frank (@Map-Of-Tasmania) - specifically about his daughter.

Iā€™m sure a number of you were as concerned as I was that she was unwell.

She seems to be making progress.

We are hopeful she is on the mend despite no confirmed diagnosisā€¦ still running a few test and doing blood each week to monitor - sheā€™s had/got some sort of liver problem which has meant sick was and jaundice every morning but some drugs have now got that under control, although she has not really been eating for past 4 weeks so itā€™s been a big worry.

Most likely a nasty hepatic virus which is proving stubborn to shift but docs hopeful she is over worst and heading in right direction.

10 Likes

Hope all goes well, @Map-Of-Tasmania. Iā€™ve had health issues this year, but they never felt as serious as when my kids have probs.

5 Likes

Thank you ALL for badgering Bletch for news etcā€¦ is appreciated. Juvenile MoP is doing OK, despite still not knowing what is causing her morning jaundice and nauseaā€¦ she is still not eating right, but just enough to keep her going. We should have more test results in next week or so (takes ages apparently for certain microbiology tests). Mrs MoP is stoic, calm and sensibleā€¦ MoP is his usual over emotional daft twat self but hanging in there.

Cheers

Frank *aged 49 and 3/4

11 Likes

Invoking @Upsidedownsaintā€¦

1 Like

Yep Hi @tiggerā€¦weā€™ve missed ya!
We need your calming, civilised influence to keep this rabble in order.
Plus more doggie pictures. :lou_lol:

3 Likes