🔈 Site announcement: Things that we think you should know

We, @pap, we? I blame @Polski_Filip who’s old golf posting activity has turned into “What’s happened in Poland in the last 15 minutes”…

4 Likes

It will be replaced with a Mk2 version, right?

Yeah, I’d imagine so.

2 Likes

For the terminally thick, what does that mean?

It means the thread titled “When I Saw This I Laughed Or At Least I Smiled Or At Least I Wasn’t Bored” will be locked and a new thread will be started entitled “When I Saw This I Laughed Or At Least I Smiled Or At Least I Wasn’t Bored - Mk II”

2 Likes

What @lifeintheslowlane said

Will it still be available to view?

1 Like

Yep.

Phew. @scotty will need it for most of his “new” jokes

2 Likes

You bitch :rage::smile::smile:

4 Likes

OK, in response to @Shroppie’s recent Spare ticket post I have created a “Ticket Exchange” category, if you have a spare ticket for a match create a new topic in this category (with the details).

I will pin the topic until the ticket has gone. Seemples.

2 Likes

I take it this category includes not just match tickets but offers for theatre, music concerts, literary society meetings and offers to share a bed?

2 Likes

Whatever floats your boat :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I would like to exchange a bus ticket, dated March 3rd 2022, for a full on VIP Glastonbury experience please.

4 Likes

The ticket is yours…I mean the bus ticket is yours. Please don’t ask me again, it will legally constitute harassment and Twitter would not like that from a public figure like yourself. :rage:

2 Likes

I’m sure you meant “pubic figure”, but I’m going to take your obvious mistake at face value.

2 Likes

Hello, so I’ve anonymised @WorzelScummage. I did not have to put his account through a mixer. He did not get his bollocks scrambled like my poor cat. The operation is totally reversible.

Turns out an internet forum where people post under username pseudonyms doesn’t generate a lot of personally identifying details.

Who knew?

Sad, but good to know anonymization is easy.
Hopefully he’ll come back, I wouldn’t speak to him on here as his old name but new name new him, I enjoyed his posts.
And its sad when people leave, child playground bullying and vulture like behaviour is as laughable from middle aged men as it is sad.

1 Like

Barry’s second incarnation has been perma-banned.

As I said in the other thread, I really wanted to unset the precedent of banning someone. Sadly, it couldn’t be done. Just hope we see the likes of @tigger again.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: OptiNews - Friday 11 to Thursday 17 August 2017