⚽ :pl: The Sotonians Fantasy Football League 2020-21

Your sincerity is greatly unappreciated

I tried to help Phil, not my fault you spunked away all your wildcards :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Wildcard or free hit I’m not understanding rules.
Bollocks. Times up

My wildcard was played too.

This morning

Wow. I came 7,100,095th last week.
But then THIS week pretty much most of my side have a double game week.
I may JUST scrape more than 13 points.

And watch KWP get a hat trick tomorrow - I had to bench him as we only have the one game…

How’s this going? Any chance we can have a quick update. Completely random timing belch. Just not seen the league for a while.

I’m doing shit.
HTH

Bletch ain’t here anymore, leave of absence, but I’ll feed your ego :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ffs they’ve papped Bletch?

1 Like

Top scorer this week triple captained perreira, would never have occurred to me to do that.

One I’m looking at has 131 points with Stones as triple Captain.

How do Citeh score 5 and I get 1 point for Foden?

We have a serious ‘chat’ scheduled for later today.

He only played 51 minutes so no points for a clean sheet, he also didn’t score or assist!

1 Like

I understand the ‘why’ bit.

It’s the bucket full of tits and Phil’s got his thumb in his mouth when he comes off bit that has me discombobulated.

1 Like

111 (one hundred and eleven) points so far this week muthafuckas :lou_sunglasses:

1 Like

Meh.
I got that in total this season.
Far more effort required

1 Like

I am currently in the race for manager of the week*, ranked 71st and only 16 points behind first place with 4 players to go (including my triple captain if he’s fit) :lou_sunglasses:

*normally I wouldn’t be too fussed **, but with Saints being a bit shit and lockdown I need all the excitement I can get.

**Apart from bragging purposes of course.

3 Likes

Must be a fluke week.
Even I have got 63 points so far with 3 more players scores to come.
Way up on my usual 30 or so

I fully expect your 3 remaining players to score own goals/get sent off/both to restore balance to the universe.

4 Likes