⚽ :pl: The Sotonians Fantasy Football League 2020-21

Not that it will affect my team.
When I pick double game week players they score less than single seekers…

So even after making my 2 free transfers I will have 4 players available for the next game week. Anyone else struggling to put out a team?

I lost Bamford today to join an injured Grealish & Gundogan is benched but otherwise OK this week, managed to dump Ings for Che.

Mahrez was my captain this week. :upside_down_face:

Reaches for the Schadenfreude emoji then realises he transferred Mahrez in this week…

2 Likes

Realises he sold Stones for Cresswell…

When you realise you have 4 players available to possibly earn points this weekend and no freehit

I have 6!

But this includes Bamford (injured) Son (injured) and Grealish (injured).

FFS :rage:

lol if I counted them I’d have 7!

I sold Adams for Watkins and kept Bamford in just in case!

1 Like

I too have a fuckton of injuries but, unlike you sad sacks, I still have my free hit, and my wildcard as well…

team subject to change

1 Like

BAMFORD STARTS!
Woo hoo!

:rofl:

I forgot to do my FPL team last week.

And of course, Roberston didn’t play so JWP got lifted off my bench.

And I scored my 2nd highest ever points - 62.

Lesson learnt, just leave the bloody thing alone!

1 Like

Starts again on Friday Sotonians!

Are we all going to waste our time and energy again? :grin:

1 Like

I will do it again, like I have for the past God knows how many years, different comps obviously.

I think I did my fist Fantasy Football back in the mid-90s where you had to work our points out manually from a listing in the Telegraph (I think).

Been shit at it since day 1 and I think I’ll be shit at it until I depart these green shores…

2 Likes

As if watching Saints unravel what little hope I have left isn’t bad enough, I have to compound it with watching my team slowly (after first 2 gameweeks probs) crush my spirit too. Bring it on mo’fos.

Just asking @saintbletch if he wants to restart the FPL league or hand control to someone…

Update Bletch going to restart it “in a day or two”, will get the code when he does…and start a new thread

3 Likes

Naturally I haven’t got a clue what you’re talking about but when I mentioned it to “His Lankiness”, there was a glimmer of excitement so can you add @SimplySaint to your list of reprobates please BBB.

Can you ask @saintbletch when he is going to get his arse back here?

1 Like

He said, and I quote, blurred out for those with a sensitive disposition

I’ll be back when all the cunts fuck off. Actually, that would only leave me and @tigger. And as I’m actually a cunt too, it’d be just @tigger . :man_shrugging:

2 Likes