:saints: The Saints Summer Prediction Thread

Sparky will sign bargain buys he found off Football Manager.

Just like he did at Stoke :lou_sunglasses:

But we use Football Manager

Itā€™s just hosted on a Dell Desktop.

That happens to be black and box shaped.

1 Like

So MLG and the like are our point of reference when it comes to the transfer market.

Even in Carrotshire we have newspapers ā€¦

Upvoted for being funneh.

But to be fair - in the middle of corporate speak, Ralph did actually drop the bomb shell that we employ 41 Scouts across Europeā€¦

Which I doubt are all MLG alternate user names

1 Like
7 Likes

Lots of stories in the Torygraph that SaintsNewandViews is repeating on Twitter

1 Like

All 3 had shit seasons. If we can get good money for them I wouldnā€™t be averse to getting rid.

4 Likes

The World Cup Sweepstake will be won by @cobham-saint .

He will have bought out every other ā€œinvestorā€ so that he may win.

Iā€™m going to sell him my stake at half price once I get dinged out in the first game. Clever eh ? He wonā€™t be able to resist a bargain.

1 Like

I just read some on line shit about us wanting to sign Ben Gibson for Ā£20m. Thatā€™s surely bullshit?

I also see that Boufal has won the Carling goal of the season award

1 Like

Seeing as we Always buy better for less then itā€™s a no brainer. Southampton way. Les Reed football genius.

Crikey. One could make a lot of predictions about this as well as copying it onto Salisbury Brexit & no doubt Crimea, Syria and other threads.

Maybe a gap in the Top 6 next season :lou_eyes_to_sky:

Some "make of this what you will scuttlebutt from Hoedt over on fiverweb. But actually seems to be sensible so a likely ITK

ties in with the source we havd who said the players were split AND ties with Romeuā€™s interview

Hey lads, Iā€™m a dutchman who is related to Wesley Hoedt, and I got to talk to him yesterday while heā€™s still in the country, hereā€™s some notes I took:

99% sure heā€™s staying, wants to atleast finish his contract

Prefers life in England over Italy

Happy with Hughes (probably staying)

Club wants to get rid of strikers (2 likely)

Club looking for new scoring players

Player got send home because of being 1 minute late to team breakfast when Hughes took over

Not sure about defenders joining, didnā€™t know what defenders where leaving yet

Said mope wasnā€™t very disciplined with players which made some players get lazy(he didnā€™t mind players showing up to 30 mins late)

Players walked out on mope during
training multiple times which led to the sacking, the board wouldnā€™t listen to the players until much later

Wouldā€™ve probably stayed at lazio if he knew he would be in a relegation battle

Wouldā€™ve gotten a 40% salary cut if saints got relegated, would probably still stay if relegated because of his contract

Salary gave him the biggest push to move from serie A to premier league

I think those were the most interesting things I noticed, maybe thereā€™s some useful info here.

4 Likes

Some interesting little snippets in there, thanks for sharing Phil

Glad it was appreciated. I feel so dirty having gone over there in lurk mode.

In my defence I was boredā€¦

1 Like

I predict we will get shafted by the big teams and the owners will not buy any well known players