šŸ“‰ The sack race

Feel for him. Spending Ā£250m was never going to make them any good.

2 Likes

Brighton give Chelsea permission to speak to Potter.

Harry Potter couldnā€™t help Chelsea at the moment.

#expecto thesackus

7 Likes

One is sitting in the car park at Auschwitz with a very smug grin.
And :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: that I dont gamble

2 Likes

Pochettino slight favourite with the bookies, just ahead of Potter.

For some reason I canā€™t find a price on Sean Dyche. :thinking:

3 Likes

Is it not time forā€¦.Big Sam?

4 Likes

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Mixed message I hope, lost in translation. :thinking:

Brenda sacked, followed by Ralph, Brenda to Saints? :thinking::crossed_fingers:

Give Brenda two season contract. Turn smelly after that everywhere anyways

4 Likes

Steve Morrison is available. Heā€™s just been sacked by that mad fucker at Cardiff.

Just been reading some news just in on Sporting News that Ralph is facing ā€œreal uncertaintyā€ over his future, with his odds on Sky Bet slashed to 7-4 for him to be the next manager sacked.

3 Likes

Fucking hell :joy::joy::joy:

Read that to the end, then try and think how it could be made any more speculative. I canā€™t see a way to do that :smile::smile:

2 Likes

I really want him to succeed and had hoped that the summer changes would amount to an end of the all too common frustrations of last season. It isnā€™t even the results. Itā€™s more the fact that despite bringing in all these new players (and at the fans forum Semmens essentially said we were bringing in BETTER players) Ralph persists with the dross of last season who have proven time and again that they arenā€™t up to the level required to obtain premier league points on any sort of semi-consistent basis.

The selections are still bizarre and all too often very negative. Heā€™ll play a number 10 based upon their defensive output (Elyounoussi and Djenepo) rather than their attacking contributions. Similarly, AMN gets on the bench for Wolves but despite then having two full weeks of training before Villa, Ralph deems him not yet ready/good enough to sit on the bench because of his off the ball failings. Instead he brings off Diallo at half time and replaces him with a player we were publicly told is best deployed as a right winger - Aribo. Many of us have seen enough of Diallo to determine that he wonā€™t make the grade so why persist with him? Surely AMN will learn best by actually playing some minutes in actual games.

Basically itā€™s frustrating and the same old shite is resurfacing again with no sign of changing. Leaving me feeling that time is almost up for Ralph.

PS - we have got zero chance of getting Pochettino. Going back to the level he started at in the English game would send the wrong career message and probably damage his reputation as an elite manager.

1 Like

The headline persuaded you to read it though, didnā€™t it. Fess up :smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

I never read it and we dont take back managers

1 Like

Guilty. Slow news day.

I had previously just read that he was talking to Nice.

1 Like

I ploughed through it too, to the bitter end where the author finally said outright that itā€™s based on absolutely nothing whatsoever :unamused::smile:

1 Like