šŸ“‰ The sack race

In May, the Watford CEO said " We will support Rob come hell or high water". Which one was it?

Would have this break been a better time to install change in manager instead of waiting till Nov?

I donā€™t think theyā€™re going to change him myself. Think heā€™ll retire at the end of the season.

Unless, he isnā€™t deemed up to it

If he persists with 9 players from last season and doesnā€™t blood AMN instead of Diallo, doesnā€™t play a combination of Stuart Armstrong, Aribo and Edozie in the 10s position then I think Iā€™m ready for a change. Iā€™ve seen enough of the previous contingent to know why we donā€™t score goals. When youā€™re not creating chances and scoring goals and losing by small margins as a consequence, you canā€™t keep picking players in attacking positions solely because of their defensive output.

Especially, as this article suggests, we are likely to have more possession than Everton so need to improve what weā€™re doing when weā€™ve got it if we are to break them down.

Just look at ABK. He didnā€™t start the first game presumably because he was deemed not ready and probably only played the next because we shipped 4 goals. Now after 7 games heā€™s a German international.

Whatā€™s the worst that could happen by trying something new? We lose games? But weā€™re losing anyway without them in the team so fucking change something if for no other reason than for the sake of variety. Not to mention fans blood pressure and sanity.

6 Likes

Bruno Lage has been sacked by Wolves

:flushed::flushed:

Well, well, well ā€¦ didnā€™t see that coming ? Surely SR will act with Ralph now ? The pond of potential suitors is getting very shallow.

we could have him just a straight swap with Ralph

Theyā€™re waiting for Brenda to be relieved of his duties

2 Likes

Chris Wilderā€™s availableā€¦

We are waiting for Steve Cooper :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Now weā€™re cooking. :+1::+1::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Anyone checked the odds on Ralph getting sacked?

:roll_eyes:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ralph Hasenbooted?

We have a new candidate

Sevilla sacked boss Julen Lopetegui.

It ends Lopeteguiā€™s three-year spell in charge, during which he led the club to the Europa League title in 2020.

Be afraid, be very afraidā€¦

Wolves have got in there firstā€¦

Gerrard is waiting for the payout

ā€˜Iā€™m a fighter, I will never, ever quitā€™

1 Like

Sacked!

1 Like