šŸ“‰ The sack race

Thanks for including the relevant info in your post, Pap. Means I donā€™t have to engage in lazy clickbait journalism.

Anyone out of a job? Yeah, Pellegrini - OK, stick him in it. Anyone at a ā€˜smallerā€™ club doing well? Koeman - good.

Stupid, lazy journalism without a mouseshit of truth in it.

1 Like

I guess it depends on the incoming owners/investment up there?

Promises of a big ā€˜war chestā€™ and holding on to key players may be tempting.

Donā€™t see it personally, but stranger things have happened.

To be fair to the Metro, they have never pretended their paper is worth anything.

11 Likes

We wonā€™t lose Koeman, donā€™t worry. Him and Ralphā€™s conversations have been excellent, and they are philosophically exchanging continually. :lou_wink_2:

3 Likes

Everton?

Yeah right!

Thar be chat on the Everton job on Football Weekly, beginning at around 13 minutes. Koemanā€™s name is mentioned again, along with the question ā€œwould he want to go?ā€

koeman is not going to Everton. And if he does Iā€™ll be kidnapping Erwin.

4 Likes

Originally posted by @pap

Thar be chat on the Everton job on Football Weekly, beginning at around 13 minutes. Koemanā€™s name is mentioned again, along with the question " would he want to go?"

No ā€“ not unless Bill Kenwright can hold his own during excellent conversations about the merits of Cartesian Dualism, and quote RenĆ© Descartes on Methodological Skepticism for fun. Otherwise our Ron will likely just think heā€™s an unintelligent boring Kant.

The whole story is likely an attempt at Socratic Irony. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been thinking about it and I say fuck it, let koeman go wherever he wants s long as we appoint Sammy Lee as manager. I want the record for the shortest and fattest manager in world football. We could even make him dress up like that dwarf from lord of the rings. It would make press conferences great.

5 Likes

would you sooner have Sammy Leeā€™s body, or his face? Youā€™ve got to have one.

Iā€™ve already got his body so Iā€™ll have his face and then go on that lookalikes programme.

1 Like

But Everton donā€™t have previous in farming out their talent, they seem to have managed to have kept their better players and not had mass exoduses like we have for the last 2 seasons.

Fair enough they really havenā€™t had the depth of talent that we seem to have accrued and they have been punching above their weight.

I donā€™t really know what Iā€™m saying but RoKo shouldnā€™t go there.

1 Like

stay on topic please, btripz. Do you want Sammy leeā€™s face or body?

2 Likes

uv got to have one.

Well, like you @Fatso I already have his body so, as Price-Pikey says Iā€™m only allowed one, thatā€™s what Iā€™ll stick with!

Iā€™m bored of having a massive penis so Iā€™ll go with his body.

Shouldnt that be philosophically exchanging normally_? :lou_wink:_

1 Like

Well in that case, if Fatso already has his face, and his body is already twice spoken forā€¦

Iā€™ll have TheCholulaKidā€™s ā€˜massive penisā€™ and be done with it.

1 Like

No problem, JS, I should warn you though that I am uncircumsized. Obviously, if this a concern feel free to remedy the situation yourself. I wonā€™t be needing it back.

Cheers, I donā€™t fore-see this being a problem mate. Always thought that was a barbaric practise, and Iā€™m not into self mutilation.