📉 The sack race

Awww, if there was even a slither of a chance of Chelsea going down, that’s blown it. :lou_facepalm_2:

1 Like

Prince Charles@ Charles_HRH 56s56 seconds ago

Cheerio, Jose Mourinho. First season, buy the bus. Second season, park the bus. Third season, throw the players under the bus. # CFC

4 Likes

Conor McNamara@ ConorMcNamaraIE 14m14 minutes ago

Who is to blame? Eva? 💉

Roman? 💰

Ranieri? 🍕

Terry? 🐌

Luck? 🎲

Conspiracy ⚽️

Referees? 👓

The Press? 📰

Sunshine? 🌞

Moonlight? 🌛

Boogie? 🎤

3 Likes

I’m not laughing too hard - the guy’s just secured himself a Christmas bonus in the region of £6million.

Not bad if he walks away with the mooted £40m!

I just re-watched his interview after we beat them 3-1 this season. Arse. Will not miss him.

Where can I find a job where I can piss off all the employees, wreck the p&l and still be paid a bloody fortune when they want to get rid of me?

Hmmm, any vacancies on the Ftse 100 boards?

1 Like

Think John Lydon had it sussed in more ways than one when he said ‘‘ever get the feeling you’ve been conned?’’ there was a real intelligence and understanding in his bitter statement

I know this is your website but this is so wrong.

Which bit, TedMaul?

BREAKING McLaren sacked from Newcastle.

Crazy appointment by a crazy man.

2 Likes

Seems Rafa is imminently going to be the replacement.

Really don’t see that beng the right appointment. There’ll be tantrums all over the place, “don’t you know who I am?” 's. Big ask to keep them up, and can’t see him working well in that environment.

Be hilarious to see him go from Champions League to Championship in basically a season.

1 Like

Are we now going to see Newcastle players performing like world-beaters just to emphasise how lazy they have been for the last few months, or will they continue to crawl towards the exit?

I can see a bit of dead cat bounce but they look hopeless.

Then again, let us learn from the Leicester City example - get down the bookies now and get £100 on them for next year’s Premier League at a million to one.

The sack race is a lazy term, managers don’t start at the season with their sacks on a starting line trying to get sacked first do they, sack just happens to be before race in some situations and they have shoe horned it in.

Why not firing squad?
Down the road run?
Rock and Roll dance off?

That’s a shame. Always quite liked Rafa.

Stat just seen

Only one in the last 8 Newcastle managers have presided over more than 30 games (Pardew)

According to the Metro, Koeman is on a shortlist to replace Martinez at the end of the season.

You would hope that Ron would be more ambitious than that! He will have the same issues in trying to keep his best players from moving to “bigger” clubs and Everton, although bigger than us, arent that much bigger.

2 Likes