šŸ“‰ The sack race

Oh yes please! Would usher in a new ā€œBranfoot Eraā€ to our illustrious footballing pedigree. :lou_lol:

1 Like

Ah, so Everton will be able to find a new manager before Christmas then.

#servesthemright

1 Like

No fucking way. are you absofuckinglutely mental even suggesting that on this site

1 Like

You mean a site that already has people saying they wouldnā€™t mind the fat Northern racist bung merchant.

It all goes on here @cobham-saint just in a smaller way.

Iā€™ve already said who our next manager should be. Just donā€™t know when.

1 Like

I know there is another Jurrassic Park movie out this year but seems the EPL teams are getting in quick.

Another dinosaur lined up - Martin Oā€™Neill to Stoke?

That leaves Nial Quinn to Saints

God help us

I see Dennis Rofe from time to time in Asda. I guess that means heā€™s still availableā€¦

Time for Pardew to learn how to scrape a living on Asian TV stations with the likes of Curbishley

Hopefully joined by Les Reed before too long

1 Like

Graham Murty has been sacked by Rangers so they can install Gerrard.

Heā€™ll only end up giving it to Demba Ba. After he has fallen on his fucking arse.

What do clubs see in Marco Silva? Seriouslyā€¦

A proper haircut & fashion sense.

Ffs youā€™ve posted on forums long enough to understand that.

3 Likes

So Sam Allardyce has been sacked by Everton.

Marco Silva is the hot favourite to take over, but after the shenanigans last October, it is believed that Watford would still pursue some kind of legal complaint through the courts.

Koeman Eve seems a very long time ago.

Bloody Scousers - always trying to take something that doesnā€™t belong to them.

Moyes has gone from West Ham

1 Like
1 Like

Iā€™ve been listening to quite a few sports media thingies in podcast or radio form.

Apparently, West Ham want Benitez, which would be interesting, if only on a personal transition level. Going from a club that likes him to one where the fans donā€™t even like each other.

With the Dildo Brothers looming over him, I bet he wished he never opened his mouth.