šŸ“‰ The sack race

And they lost.

good

3 Likes

The day started well. Breakfast in sunshine fresh air and autumnal leaves. A gentle stroll.

Met up with the late arrivals but already started to go Koeman. The waiter in the cafe was a cock wrong drinks no local beer so we moved for lunch.

Then women wanted more time so decided to delay dinner reservation.

Then one couple were 30 minutes late. Then women were so busy talking they decided to not order main courses.

Starters were ok ambience was good local Rose was lush.

But it was already 8pm by time they ordered mains.

Then they came waiter got pork knuckle & veal special mixed up & served pork to Damascus Saint. A Muslim. Who drowns his food in salt. He passes it to me. It is now inedible so 2 of us have no food.

His veal then arrives stone cold probably 4 days old and like shoe leather. We have no cutlery the Mavrud is out of stock so have a mix with cab sab. It is lush which saves the evening

Mrs D_P has gone through heā€™ll ordering a special cake. It arrives to fanfare at 10pm.

It has melted onto the table by the time plates come to serve it. It looks like a cow pat.

Everyone says where we going now.

I answer the Pub Crawl we booked started at 9pm. Oh there must be other places.

I searched for 6 weeks to arrange this I say.

They all go to Google. We walk across town to a recommended bar. It is shut. We walk to the other side of town to a club. It is empty. They ask me what I want to doā€¦

So we had one for the road then went home. It was certainly memorable and different

A clusterfuck of Koemanesque proportions. But the wine was good & although I was fuming it was a million times better than anything we could have done in Dubai for under Ā£10k.

Point is we had a good plan. Well researched. Just shouldnā€™t have let the women come. Too much talking not enough thinking.

Today I will be searching for wine to take home. Woe beside anyone with an idea :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Slaven Bilic is a gonna. You lose at home to a newly promoted team, when you have had a crap start to the season, you are out the door 100%.

Now the West Ham fans fighting each other. Nothing new there then, West Ham fans are morons!

What gets me at the moment our manager is not even in the top three to get the boot

How crap are we?

3 Likes

Just ask the keeper of the shitometer, Mr Sanchez.

1 Like

Looks like Bilic has finally gone according to unofficial reports.

1 Like

Good they can have our muppet

David Moyes has put himself in the frame for the job, but then what vacant managerā€™s post hasnā€™t he put his name forward for??

Expect Giggsā€™s hat to be thrown into the ring shortly.

I can see why the Dildo Brothers would turn to the charismatic_ _coaching heavyweight David Moyes, famous for his relaxed and comical approach to violence against women.

The results he achieved at Sunderland made him a legend on Tyneside and set a Great Escape template that in the current era Roy Hodgson is making his own.

Hopefully Moyes will be as successful at West Ham as he was at his previous three clubs.

5 Likes
1 Like

Well Moyes is in and the natives are restless. Actually they have gone absolutely fucking postal. Moyes has no chance.

3 Likes

And now neither do West Ham :lou_lol:

3 Likes
8 Likes

So a legitimate reason to ask your PA to pop down the shops and buy a dildo

3 Likes

WTF? Seems to be a state of total panic at WHU.

Not only Moyes but they seem to have decided to go all Journeyman and sell their best kids.

Was that not always kind of the Moyes way?

I never really thought of him as a manager that brings loads of kids through?

Rooney - but, youā€™d be an idiot to not bring him through. Plus, he was basically a man (physically) at like 16 anyway.

Osman, possibly?

Canā€™t think of loads more, tbh.

Pulis has gone.

Wonder who will say we should bring him in.

I would rather perservere with what we have got that get the footballing anti christ in.

2 Likes

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/20/west-ham-fans-stop-calling-999

2 Likes